Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
How's the plane coming along Fred. Is it plain or fancy LOL
Getting ready to paint the bottom half again but one side at a time will paint this side in the morning.
20200318_153903.jpg

Second time should be better now you have experience under your belt.
Yea it helps not to rush things was the same as painting a complete small car in a garage with no ventilation and no way to get the heat back up after I opened the garage door to get the fumes out. Out side temp. was about 20*F and the wind blew straight in the garage.
This is a summer time paint job not a winter.

Yea it helps not to rush things was the same as painting a complete small car in a garage with no ventilation and no way to get the heat back up after I opened the garage door to get the fumes out. Out side temp. was about 20*F and the wind blew straight in the garage.
This is a summer time paint job not a winter.
And painting upside down doesn't help. :BangHead:
Really guys I screwed up and can't say I did out loud BP might here me and give me ****. :)

one of my boys Sam just called he's been working in Texas on windmill towers and the Company is sending him home because of the threat of the virus so will be back here on Friday.
Said the stores down there are pretty much empty.
Will be nice to have him home but still worry about the rest of the kids I have one in Tennessee one in Pennsylvania and one in Alaska the rest are here.
This reminds me of the 70's when you couldn't buy gas for your car.

And painting upside down doesn't help. :BangHead:
Really guys I screwed up and can't say I did out loud BP might here me and give me ****. :)
I'd probably fail miserably painting that plane. No **** giving here. Reminds me of a VW bug I did in cold garage. Hundreds of runs.

one of my boys Sam just called he's been working in Texas on windmill towers and the Company is sending him home because of the threat of the virus so will be back here on Friday.
Said the stores down there are pretty much empty.
Will be nice to have him home but still worry about the rest of the kids I have one in Tennessee one in Pennsylvania and one in Alaska the rest are here.
This reminds me of the 70's when you couldn't buy gas for your car.
We are closing the big 3 auto industry here Fred . Gas is 88 cents a litre , lowest ever , but no place to go !

I cant imagine too many businesses can stomach much more than 30 days with no income. If they quit shipping paint, I'm screwed. The store I get my paint from is headquartered in Seattle.

I cant imagine too many businesses can stomach much more than 30 days with no income. If they quit shipping paint, I'm screwed. The store I get my paint from is headquartered in Seattle.
Don't think anyone can handle 30 days with no income.
I bet that would shut you down and lots of others and is not looking good at this point.
Not sure what to do now bills need to be paid and we are all on hold till this blows over I think.

Don't think anyone can handle 30 days with no income.
I bet that would shut you down and lots of others and is not looking good at this point.
Not sure what to do now bills need to be paid and we are all on hold till this blows over I think.
Hopefully my ladies' unemployment works out. That system must be taxed too. We can scrape buy with her unemployment. Got a little saved up for the taxes and insurance.

Canned chili for supper tonight. You are now warned.:thumbsup:

Keeping an eye on the virus and the grocery stores. Only people in my state with the virus are ones bringing it in from other areas. :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

Canned chili for supper tonight. You are now warned.:thumbsup:

Keeping an eye on the virus and the grocery stores. Only people in my state with the virus are ones bringing it in from other areas. :realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:
Onions lots of raw chopped onions. Onions are good for cell structure. Garlic too.

Hopefully my ladies' unemployment works out. That system must be taxed too. We can scrape buy with her unemployment. Got a little saved up for the taxes and insurance.
Same here spent to much money on my car and plane so all is at a standstill now.

I eat so much garlic that my farts smell like garlic and that aint no BS. That exhaust outta keep you busy Fred.
Use to take a lot of garlic so I know the feeling run away as fast as you can when I fart.
Worse than chili for sure. lol

Gonna go to bed been a long day gonna catch up with mark and CF in the morning for coffee time.

Yep just like every night go to bed and the phone rings and talk an hour and go to bed one more time. Good night one more time....

-
Back