Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
6056EA18-5A69-4E01-8B01-EE19105B9C1F.jpeg

We are closing the big 3 auto industry here Fred . Gas is 88 cents a litre , lowest ever , but no place to go !
Just checked Gas Buddy here In Oshawa. Gas dropped to 67.3 this morning at two stations so the rest will follow. With Costco being usually the lowest we'll see "How Low Can You Go". The bad thing is that the gas tank is almost full and with the stores closed you can't go anywhere.

Well cold here 10*F and gonna go put some paint on the plane not gonna be able to ventilate but only painting one side today.
Wish me luck......

Well one side is painted and my garage is full of fumes but not gonna open the door.
Looks much better this time.

I didn't wish you "good luck" this time. Seems it helped. All skill. :thumbsup:
Well I don't know about skill but I didn't see any runs. lol
Kids couldn't have picked a more heavier metallic paint in a single stage. Next time I will get the paint...

Well I don't know about skill but I didn't see any runs. lol
Kids couldn't have picked a more heavier metallic paint in a single stage. Next time I will get the paint...
Can't remember the last time I shot acrylic enamel. Urethane seems to flow better I think.

Can't remember the last time I shot acrylic enamel. Urethane seems to flow better I think.
Yea I think it does much better.
Same here I can't remember the last time I sprayed it.
Over spray found it's way on the new paint so dulled it out some but I only put on 2 coats just to cover it., I don't care if it's real shiny just not blotchy.

Yea I think it does much better.
Same here I can't remember the last time I sprayed it.
Over spray found it's way on the new paint so dulled it out some but I only put on 2 coats just to cover it., I don't care if it's real shiny just not blotchy.
How do you like that pressure pot. A guy can spray upside down with the PPS paint cups. Probably not as well as that pressure pot. The cups seem to quit spraying before the cup is empty when shooting upside down.

-
Back