Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Bought 2 onions. Could have bought more but don't want to be a hoarder. People are pretty nuts around here. Wifes employer just called and told her to sign up for unemployment.
I can see not spreading the virus but is a bit out of hand from what I see.

Yes, I'm all for the social distancing thing But ya, the rest is a little ridiculous. Probably making it worse. I watched a food stocker cough into his hand and keep right on stocking. Everybody touching their faces. Watched one lady wipe her nose about 300 times with a crumpled up kleenex. She'd roll it around stick it in her pocket, push the cart, pull it out pat her nose over and over. Need to be somewhat smart to kick this thing. Lot's of dumb people out there.

Happy st Patric day

697932FB-7589-4BEE-94C6-ABB5424F5ADC.jpeg

96118124-69B2-4F9E-A90A-504AA8AF257D.jpeg

1184A3DE-D2B5-48BF-8EBE-9A5D7059F2B9.jpeg

wax on... whacks off. lol Them damned tampoons will get as big as a basketball in a septic system. Let my "swingin' " buddy live in a little apartment I had while he was building his house. I said no condoms or rags in the toilet. I guess he forgot to relay that to the "ladies". Pulled the lid of the septic lid and it was teaming with condoms. PRICK
Tampons are AKA Beaver Dams.

We all have to be careful though. My 15yr old cousin in England has it now but doesn't seem to affect the really young so far. Maybe if they are being breast fed they are getting the anti-bodies from their mothers. Keep your distance from people and wash those hands and hopefully we all keep safe and healthy.
Something good may come out of something bad. We're being asked to check and help our neighbours especially the older ones. This might start a whole brand new world and attitude towards everyone. Hopefully it catches on.

I went out for a walk right after lunch. It was kind of ere to be honest. Only saw a few cars and a couple of people walking in the distance. No kids running around so it was quiet really not like it normally would be.

I went out for a walk right after lunch. It was kind of ere to be honest. Only saw a few cars and a couple of people walking in the distance. No kids running around so it was quiet really not like it normally would be.
Been in the garage since this morning and nothing different going on around my house. Haven't seen the news so don't know what is happening today.
Sure hope this thing ends soon with all the people looking out for themselves and trying to buy dooms day crap. I hope they take a look at themselves and realize without everyone helping each other it will never work..

-
Back