Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Here's a real good idea to help you isolate. Sorry no coffee.
91540829_10219795352047983_623453750425550848_o.jpg

20200330_154202.jpg
Buffed some over spray off the plane today still a cobby paint job but will look good outside.
I'm bored watching paint dry and not much to do. My youngest boy is at work and his girl friend is here fixing dinner. Looks like a movie night I think an old movie.

View attachment 1715497129 Buffed some over spray off the plane today still a cobby paint job but will look good outside.
I'm bored watching paint dry and not much to do. My youngest boy is at work and his girl friend is here fixing dinner. Looks like a movie night I think an old movie.
Looks great Fred. That "cobby" paint will make it fly straighter, like a golf ball. Lol6

Went fishing yesterday, only to find out that area just reported 3 cases today. Feels comforting. Wasn't around anybody coughing and hacking. Hope that's good enough.

No longer leaving the county. Don't know what to expect from other people anymore. Back to really small social circle, except on here.

Mask they say wear a mask, I wear eye protection as well , wash your hands give me a bit I’ll post one .

Emergency warning signs for covid-19:

Trouble breathing
Persistent pain in the chest
New confusion or inability to arouse
Bluish lips or face

Looks like we have permission to look at **** to see if we caught something

Watched 2 movies tonight haven't done that in a long time but going for 3 and hope to fall asleep in the middle of it.

-
Back