Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
90980010_10221611226258180_5380960995248177152_n.jpg

Nice foot BP had one a long time ago. Boys were suppose to come tonight and help me put the plane back in the garage but they said they can't make it and I can't do it myself and we needed to put the front end on so I can paint the red on one side tomorrow.
The kids rented a plane today and goofed off all day and I worked on getting the plane done instead of flying around.
Am I wrong in giving them **** and telling them I can't do this by myself and if you don't help get the plane out of my shop.

Nice foot BP had one a long time ago. Boys were suppose to come tonight and help me put the plane back in the garage but they said they can't make it and I can't do it myself and we needed to put the front end on so I can paint the red on one side tomorrow.
The kids rented a plane today and goofed off all day and I worked on getting the plane done instead of flying around.
Am I wrong in giving them **** and telling them I can't do this by myself and if you don't help get the plane out of my shop.
You took it on Fred. No turning back now. No need for alienating. Geter done. Hold it against them when it's done. That's leverage. Wipe my *** boy! Ha Ha. Sorry. I'm a little deep in the bottle tonight. Already got censored on a different discussion.

You took it on Fred. No turning back now. No need for alienating. Geter done. Hold it against them when it's done. That's leverage. Wipe my *** boy! Ha Ha. Sorry. I'm a little deep in the bottle tonight. Already got censored on a different discussion.
Yea drank to much myself gonna go to bed early just hurts the boys would let me down.

Yea drank to much myself gonna go to bed early just hurts the boys would let me down.
My kid did the same **** with me. I finally blew my lid a week ago and ended up destroying his Lincoln parts car in front of him with the loader tractor. He vanished for a day and has been back and good for the last couple days helping put the car in the barn together with me.

My kid did the same **** with me. I finally blew my lid a week ago and ended up destroying his Lincoln parts car in front of him with the loader tractor. He vanished for a day and has been back and good for the last couple days helping put the car in the barn together with me.
I think we can only take so much before we blow a cork.
Try to do what we can to help them and would do anything for my kids but if they can't help themselves then I'm not gonna help them. They need to learn that dad is not gonna be there to help them forever and they need to stand on there own feet.
Sorry on my soap box.

Spent the day with my Dad and bro. Went fishing. Didn't bring home anything, but had a great time.

Try to do what we can to help them and would do anything for my kids but if they can't help themselves then I'm not gonna help them. They need to learn that dad is not gonna be there to help them forever and they need to stand on there own feet.
Sorry on my soap box.
Let it out Fred , good to let off some steam . No one ever said it would be easy being a dad! Kids !!!!:BangHead:

I would do the same, in fact I have, always made a point to be clear that I would be happy to help and teach, but in no way am I going to do it for them, not even when they offered to pay me for my time, that was insulting in my mind.

I think I'd be kicking their asses. Payback is a ***** Fred

Sorry on my soap box.
Go for it Fred guns blazing

You guys are lucky to have kids to piss you off , me got none :(
Maybe none of my business but was this by choice Biff or medical reasons? My buddy with the white Dart is now 78 yrs old without any kids to pass his car down to or his mechanical skills or knowledge.

-
Back