Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning one and all. How many of you are home and in isolation? Had a lot of rain yesterday then around 3pm the sun came out and was gorgeous. Today more rain and probably Tuesday as well. That's ok that just means the streets will be clean and no salt on them hopefully. My wife made roast beef dinner last night then topped it off with a chocolate cake that I had made yesterday. Have a great week and observe the 6 foot rule and we'll all be safe.

Morning mark
I'm home and so bored, I started reading this thread again

The wife is still working (she works at a doctor's office) and i have been reassigned as homeschool teacher

Its hilarious, the girl clearly gets her attitude towards school from her mom, but the boy gets his from me

Morning mark
I'm home and so bored, I started reading this thread again

The wife is still working (she works at a doctor's office) and i have been reassigned as homeschool teacher

Its hilarious, the girl clearly gets her attitude towards school from her mom, but the boy gets his from me
Our Governor is to hold a press conference this morning.

I will have another press conference later this week with more decisions on school closing etc. I was happy that Trump extended the social distancing till the end of April. All done for now.

After lunch I will head to the barn again to get the wood burner going and start work on the car before my son comes home from work.

Maybe none of my business but was this by choice Biff or medical reasons? My buddy with the white Dart is now 78 yrs old without any kids to pass his car down to or his mechanical skills or knowledge.
Never really knew why just never happened ,we have neises and nephew s

I'm still working but at a comfortable pace, no ***** service adviser that's nice !

I'm still working but at a comfortable pace, no ***** service adviser that's nice !
My son is still working at the city , I can't believe what they have him doing . He is getting vehicles ready for students who are hired for summer help .:wtf: So important :BangHead:

:D

91296519_1472784819569127_5910199780427956224_n.jpg

I will have another press conference later this week with more decisions on school closing etc. I was happy that Trump extended the social distancing till the end of April. All done for now.
We're being told to look forward to at least another 6-8 weeks. A nursing home just north of here reported 9 deaths over the weekend and 30 staff are under investigation and being tested.

-
Back