Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
20200328_154234.jpg
Tomorrow gonna paint the fiberglass nose black the next week start putting the red on.
My garage is full of over spray so after the plane is done gonna have to clean it real good.

Hey guys. My sisters' daughter has covid19. No test for it but tested for flue and strep and they came back negative. Dr in a full hazmat suit told her to go home and isolate. She just lost her sense of smell and taste. She lives in New York City.

Hey guys. My sisters' daughter has covid19. No test for it but tested for flue and strep and they came back negative. Dr in a full hazmat suit told her to go home and isolate. She just lost her sense of smell and taste. She lives in New York City.
Dammit BP that's not good keep us updated and prayers sent.

Hope she is Ok BP .

Well meat loaf for dinner new recipe ya never know what might happen with my cooking.
Antacid ready and fire extinguisher close at hand so should be good. lol

Morning Fred. How was the meatloaf last night?
Going to be very mild and rain possibly thunder as well. Then sun is supposed to come out so wait and see.

Morning Fred. How was the meatloaf last night?
Going to be very mild and rain possibly thunder as well. Then sun is supposed to come out so wait and see.
Morning Mark meatloaf was good no after affects.
Weather is good here nice and sunny so gonna pull the plane out of the garage and paint the nose today.

-
Back