Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Had it
He's not wrong, snowing here today, few light flurries through most of the day, but around 3:30 it started coming down pretty good. Just when it was all gone.................................AGAIN! Damn sick and tired of this crap already. Temperature is a good 35 degrees f below normal.
Had it all here today. Rain snow sleet hail thunder and supposed to hit 19 Tonight. Hard to get motivated along with all the other crap.

He's not wrong, snowing here today, few light flurries through most of the day, but around 3:30 it started coming down pretty good. Just when it was all gone.................................AGAIN! Damn sick and tired of this crap already. Temperature is a good 35 degrees f below normal.
Sorry looks like we both get **** on.

Need to add somethings to my previous post about the weather.
Sunshine
Wind
Earthquake.
Yup, just had an earthquake. 6.5 in Idaho. Fireplace tools clanked a little.

Need to add somethings to my previous post about the weather.
Sunshine
Wind
Earthquake.
Yup, just had an earthquake. 6.5 in Idaho. Fireplace tools clanked a little.
Just got it on my phone not good there. Glad your alright.

Good thing it didn't hit a big city real hard. Been in 2 mild ones in Washington and was scary enough.
Be my third here. Last 2 don't really count but when I was a kid we had a pretty good one. I was sitting on the floor so I really felt it. Wasn't big but close.

C2F8F21E-1DD8-4C45-B16D-1AD3CF7212AE.jpeg
Happy day boys , I need to retire, so I can work around the house to.

I just got in from the barn. The yellow El Camino now runs. The battery will charge overnight and I will put a radiator in it and see if I can get it to idle being it has not run in years and the carb was dry.

I just got in from the barn. The yellow El Camino now runs. The battery will charge overnight and I will put a radiator in it and see if I can get it to idle being it has not run in years and the carb was dry.
Hope it runs good what engine is in it?

WOW!!! Makes me sneeze just looking at it.
My neighbor has the same tree ,no **** my eyes start itching from now for a month at least ,sun comes out then wind blows and you watch that yellow devil dust blowing off !

-
Back