Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
how's my day going?
this pretty well sums it up

oc1.jpg

man, the girls are angels when it comes to school, but the boy...
it is almost like the girls got their moms disposition to school, but im afraid the boy got mine

man, the girls are angels when it comes to school, but the boy...
it is almost like the girls got their moms disposition to school, but im afraid the boy got mine
The girls seem to be real book smart in my family and enjoyed school but of course the boys if it was building something they did fine but give them a piece of paper and a book and they would practice making paper air planes. lol

Welp, Sunny, very windy and cold. Inch or so of snow. Slept really good and slept in too. Feel really good today for some reason. Probably get thumped in the head later today. lol

Welp, Sunny, very windy and cold. Inch or so of snow. Slept really good and slept in too. Feel really good today for some reason. Probably get thumped in the head later today. lol
Morning BP glad you could sleep in feels good sometimes.
Raining here and cooling down so looks like everything might turn to ice tonight.

Probably will if you get what we are getting. I feel like sitting on my butt all day. Hope you have a good day Fred.
Not much to do here waiting for paint to dry so I can run over it with a buffer. Kid and his girl friend is playing computer games on TV so been staying in the garage looking at my car all warped in plastic wanting to dig it out but can't till the plane is done.
But can't do much to the car anyway till more money rolls in.

Not much to do here waiting for paint to dry so I can run over it with a buffer. Kid and his girl friend is playing computer games on TV so been staying in the garage looking at my car all warped in plastic wanting to dig it out but can't till the plane is done.
But can't do much to the car anyway till more money rolls in.
What all you got left to buy? That exhaust should keep you busy for a while. That GV is gonna give you some special issues. Especially with that x pipe.

What all you got left to buy? That exhaust should keep you busy for a while. That GV is gonna give you some special issues. Especially with that x pipe.
W/s and rear glass rubber then seats. Yea the GV is a problem but the guys at Pypes were well aware of the GV in A bodies and should not be a big problem.
Would install it now buy behind the curtain that my car is in there isn't enough room to do anything to much crap piled in there.

Morning guys, well stuck at home today , tweeted my ankle , feeling extra old today ! Suns out 10deg c or 45F . Haven’t watched any news yet :BangHead: I’m sure there will be nothing good on there , have a great hump day guys , coffee anyone?

BCAD35C1-FB53-4ADD-8199-242150FF1675.jpeg

W/s and rear glass rubber then seats. Yea the GV is a problem but the guys at Pypes were well aware of the GV in A bodies and should not be a big problem.
Would install it now buy behind the curtain that my car is in there isn't enough room to do anything to much crap piled in there.
Not working on your car bums me out. Great father you are.

Been sitting in my truck for about an hour now, can't run the engine because of the policy of the company where I am loading up. They won't allow drivers in the building because of the virus. Temperature is about 8 or 9 degrees Fahrenheit, they sent 1 guy out to lock out my air line when I got here, I can feel it when the forklift driver is in the trailer. Won't see anyone else until they come out and unlock the air line. Some days my job is great, some days it sucks. At least I can still listen to the radio. Sure looking forward to the end of this pandemic.

Been sitting in my truck for about an hour now, can't run the engine because of the policy of the company where I am loading up. They won't allow drivers in the building because of the virus. Temperature is about 8 or 9 degrees Fahrenheit, they sent 1 guy out to lock out my air line when I got here, I can feel it when the forklift driver is in the trailer. Won't see anyone else until they come out and unlock the air line. Some days my job is great, some days it sucks. At least I can still listen to the radio. Sure looking forward to the end of this pandemic.
I here ya buddy been there and it sucks kissing butt to get the truck loaded or unloaded and trying to play by stupid rules. I hated driving semi ya hurry and wait.
You local or over the road?

Geez I'm sorry to tell you this guys but I was driving around in the Cuda today. Oh it was beautiful out and had two windows down at least. Be aiming at all windows down tomorrow. I drove through downtown Oshawa and hardly saw anyone out but was nice to hear the pipes resonating between the buildings. I didn't hit it because you never know if the cops were around looking for assholes like me. Your turn is coming so hang in there.

Geez I'm sorry to tell you this guys but I was driving around in the Cuda today. Oh it was beautiful out and had two windows down at least. Be aiming at all windows down tomorrow. I drove through downtown Oshawa and hardly saw anyone out but was nice to hear the pipes resonating between the buildings. I didn't hit it because you never know if the cops were around looking for assholes like me. Your turn is coming so hang in there.
Mark! don't rub it in ya know what's next if ya keep up with driving the Cuda with the window down and we be sitting in a **** pile of ice and snow.:poke:

Fred I have a paint question for you . If I paint something with a water base paint , will gasoline affect the water base paint.

Fred I have a paint question for you . If I paint something with a water base paint , will gasoline affect the water base paint.
I think BP could answer that better than me I never used a water based paint.
I would think it would be fine after it cures should be no difference than any other paint.
Why water base Mike? You thinking of painting the old truck?

I think BP could answer that better than me I never used a water based paint.
I would think it would be fine after it cures should be no difference than any other paint.
Why water base Mike? You thinking of painting the old truck?
I have a free flow fuel filter , which was painted oil base paint , everytime I change the the filter gas spills on the paint and ruins it . So I was thinking water base paint so the gasoline spillage won't effect it .

fuel filter 001.jpg

I have a free flow fuel filter , which was painted oil base paint , everytime I change the the filter gas spills on the paint and ruins it . So I was thinking water base paint so the gasoline spillage won't effect it .

View attachment 1715498446
The only thing I know that would be gasoline proof would be 2 part epoxy or 2 part urethane. I am amazed by latex paint though I do not know.

-
Back