Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ours is 67.9 ltr at Costco which works out to around 3.55 an Imperial gallon. As you know our gallon is bigger than yours. Our balls are bigger than yours too and so is the football field lol
What? I got big balls but my football is a little short.

20200404_152938.jpg
Wrapping up the plane today I hope to put the red on tomorrow.

Have a great evening guys. Looks like a Cuda day tomorrow. It was cold and overcast here today. It was 9 degrees but overcast and a Southern wind.
Keep safe and keep well

Only takes me 35-40 minutes and then trim and clean up. An hour all done.
That's good timing it takes me about the same to mow my lawn but the trimming takes an hour.
Still working on getting my yard in shape I been here for 5 years and you think I'd have it looking good by now.
My lot is 150' by 150'

I need a hair cut and was wondering if a barber is a necessity or am I just gonna have to grow it long or try and cut it myself?

closed around here. I did see someone advertising on craigslist. Lot of people cut hair at home.
My wife did mine years ago but I'm single now so I guess I try my own [not gonna happen] or just be an old hippie and grow a pony tail [that could happen]

Bought a wahl clipper a few years back. Got drunk, wet my hair, leaned over a stool and went to town. Turned out pretty good.

So every sat at just after 7:00 and after they go through the hospital parking lot all the police,fire,search and rescue end up going along our street everyone is out and cheering them on , brings a tear to my eyes,my buddy was driving one of the fire trucks today , huge thankyou to all you guys and girls out there helping us through this **** time !

So every sat at just after 7:00 and after they go through the hospital parking lot all the police,fire,search and rescue end up going along our street everyone is out and cheering them on , brings a tear to my eyes,my buddy was driving one of the fire trucks today , huge thankyou to all you guys and girls out there helping us through this **** time !
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

-
Back