Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
That's good timing it takes me about the same to mow my lawn but the trimming takes an hour.
Still working on getting my yard in shape I been here for 5 years and you think I'd have it looking good by now.
My lot is 150' by 150'
Yeah that's a good size lot. Some people would kill for that instead of the postage size lots you get today

They closed the Cannibus stores but the liquor stores are still open. You can still buy weed on line and will be shipped by Canada Post though

Looked out the kitchen window around 7pm and saw that probably a hawk had killed a Dove and had supper. Only about 15 feet from the back door. Not a bone in sight.
IMG_3578.JPG

He must of been real hungry. Morning Mark.
Morning Fred. Hope all your family are keeping safe and well and that goes for all of you guys on here. Staying home and isolated is the only way we're going to beat this virus. And using just plain common sense helps too. I'm outta here "Over and Out".

Morning Fred. Hope all your family are keeping safe and well and that goes for all of you guys on here. Staying home and isolated is the only way we're going to beat this virus. And using just plain common sense helps too. I'm outta here "Over and Out".
Have a great day Mark enjoy the Cuda.

Mid 50's today and cloudy. Palm Sunday. Haven't figured my day out yet
Good day to relax and put your feet up and read a book that's what I'm doing.
Well till it warms up some so I can paint on the plane.

What kind of books do ya like?
That's a tough one depends on my mood. I was reading lots of history books and anything on religious beliefs pro's and con's. and non religious stuff as well. Now as I get older I read reader's digest and car magazines more. I do like a good science fiction book now and then.
I think I might start reading **** if summer doesn't show up soon.:D

I have finished 5 books since this quarantine started
I would have finished more, but I ran out of crayons

today is the first day the quarantine is actually affecting us
our littlest one turns 2 today and we will only have one guest (long story on her, single mom who works nights and he daughter is the same age as our middle one, so she's close to living with us and I'm homeschooling both of em)

I have finished 5 books since this quarantine started
I would have finished more, but I ran out of crayons

today is the first day the quarantine is actually affecting us
our littlest one turns 2 today and we will only have one guest (long story on her, single mom who works nights and he daughter is the same age as our middle one, so she's close to living with us and I'm homeschooling both of em)
Wish her a happy birthday from us . Pretty hard for a 2 year old to understand what is going on.

-
Back