Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Went for my walk this morning and here at the crack head neighbors was a wheel barrow that looked just like mine and never gave it much thought till I saw mine was missing from the back yard. Yea they had my wheel barrow so I just brought it back home would guess it was there kids that took it. They put a hole in the bottom of it and easy to do it's plastic but still pisses me off that the kids are not watched better. Gonna have to build a fence in the back yard soon.

Went for my walk this morning and here at the crack head neighbors was a wheel barrow that looked just like mine and never gave it much thought till I saw mine was missing from the back yard. Yea they had my wheel barrow so I just brought it back home would guess it was there kids that took it. They put a hole in the bottom of it and easy to do it's plastic but still pisses me off that the kids are not watched better. Gonna have to build a fence in the back yard soon.
Rock salt in a shot gun I heard works real good ?

Well that’s a wrap for workin Monday , she got up to 16 deg or 60 supposed to be 20c by Thursday, so I best get off my *** wash the boss’s truck so she looks good . Grass is growing great mowed it once already, time for fertilizer 18-18-18 makes it grow great.got a 50 lb bag will use half to start !

Rock salt in a shot gun I heard works real good ?
I can't hurt a 10 year old kid for steeling not my place to do that but I will confront the dad about it. Not looking for trouble but if the kids end up in my garage or house some night I sure would hate to shoot them so there dad needs to be warned.
My shot gun has a rock salt shell in it not looking to kill anyone.

I can't hurt a 10 year old kid for steeling not my place to do that but I will confront the dad about it. Not looking for trouble but if the kids end up in my garage or house some night I sure would hate to shoot them so there dad needs to be warned.
My shot gun has a rock salt shell in it not looking to kill anyone.
Man you are a nice guy , if he’s only 10 you could just scare the **** outta him :)

Of course tell his mom first dads are more confrontational, I always threatened the neighbor hood kids with there mom seemed to work better ?

Of course tell his mom first dads are more confrontational, I always threatened the neighbor hood kids with there mom seemed to work better ?
Mom's a bigger crack head then the dad I hear damn shame 5 young kids with no parents to guide them.

04A16264-567A-4328-94F8-B28D58420EA2.jpeg

Crack head neighbors 2 youngest kids just showed up at my door looking to barrow a screw driver for there dad. I ask them why they took my wheel borrow and of cores they said they didn't, had no idea how it got in there yard. Nope no screw driver left my garage. I hate to be an *** but I have had enough of **** for one day. Gonna have to lock my house and garage even during the day to keep them out. I live in the middle of no place and still have to deal with bull ****. I should just go over and punch the dad in the nose and get it over with. It's almost 10:00 pm here.
Raised 8 kids and if they stole something would whip there *** and take them back to the neighbor or store and make it right. WTF is wrong with people they can't keep a better eye on there kids.
Sorry guys just venting, no one here to vent with.

Crack head neighbors 2 youngest kids just showed up at my door looking to barrow a screw driver for there dad. I ask them why they took my wheel borrow and of cores they said they didn't, had no idea how it got in there yard. Nope no screw driver left my garage. I hate to be an *** but I have had enough of **** for one day. Gonna have to lock my house and garage even during the day to keep them out. I live in the middle of no place and still have to deal with bull ****. I should just go over and punch the dad in the nose and get it over with. It's almost 10:00 pm here.
Raised 8 kids and if they stole something would whip there *** and take them back to the neighbor or store and make it right. WTF is wrong with people they can't keep a better eye on there kids.
Let it out that’s why we’re here , I would say at this hour the dad was scoping out the place using the kids to do it . Hang in there is your boy at home .?

Sorry to hear that Fred. Who the hell aint got a screw driver of their owne? Shesh. One of my neighbor kid is a grandson to my neighbor. He is around a lot. Sweet kid but he's gotta be f******g with everything. Snooping around but just inquisitive I'm sure. Of course the Grandparents think he's God's gift to... EVERYTHING. He's a Gomer in my eyes. I wish I had a neighbor as cool me when I was growing up. :rolleyes:

Let it out that’s why we’re here , I would say at this hour the dad was scoping out the place using the kids to do it . Hang in there is your boy at home .?
No at work but no problem not real worried about it.

Sorry to hear that Fred. Who the hell aint got a screw driver of their owne? Shesh. One of my neighbor kid is a grandson to my neighbor. He is around a lot. Sweet kid but he's gotta be f******g with everything. Snooping around but just inquisitive I'm sure. Of course the Grandparents think he's God's gift to... EVERYTHING. He's a Gomer in my eyes. I wish I had a neighbor as cool me when I was growing up. :rolleyes:
They come over asking for the strangest things at about 10 at night just pisses me off. Gonna go talk to the dad tomorrow.
I don't mind someone looking through my tools not a problem even a geek just as long as they don't get hurt. lol

Vent away my friend, I can certainly understand your frustration. These kids are heading down the same road as their parents unfortunately. Stealing a wheel barrow sounds small but will certainly lead into bigger things.
If our kids ever stole anything I would have done the same thing Fred, fortunately they never did. Feels sorry for those kids.

They come over asking for the strangest things at about 10 at night just pisses me off. Gonna go talk to the dad tomorrow.
I don't mind someone looking through my tools not a problem even a geek just as long as they don't get hurt. lol
At 10 pm they should be in bed. You like to think people can be trusted like back in the old days. You could leave the house unlocked and the keys in your car and nobody touched anything. Sadly it's a different world today.

Morning guys. I think this is Tuesday? Am I right. One hell of a long weekend. lol
On that subject, what is everyone doing for Easter weekend? Kind of hard to get together like always. You can always Skype, Facetime, whatsapp or some other program you use to be in touch with your loved ones. For their sake stay away, there's always next year God willing. Have a great day. Going to be gorgeous here.

make sure you couch a lot when you're over there, that should send a message

Morning guys. I think this is Tuesday? Am I right. One hell of a long weekend. lol
On that subject, what is everyone doing for Easter weekend? Kind of hard to get together like always. You can always Skype, Facetime, whatsapp or some other program you use to be in touch with your loved ones. For their sake stay away, there's always next year God willing. Have a great day. Going to be gorgeous here.

tuesday sounds right

we had our easter egg hunt a few days ago, because, like you said, hard to keep the days straight now

we perfected the easter egg hunt a few years ago

we buy a few bags of candy, and 5 different color eggs (1 for each kids, plus 1 for tax)
they all fill and hide the eggs that arent them, and then the all go our and look for their own colour eggs

no whining, no fighting, and no crying over taxes that way

Hey guys got my chrome mirrors on , I'm torn between the painted ones and the chrome ones , I am open for some opinions , which ones you like better . Thanks for any input . Myself I'm liking the painted ones better, but the duster came with chrome ones from the factory .

duster mirrors 001.jpg

duster mirrors 002.jpg

carshow 031.jpg

-
Back