Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
This virus has now hit my immediate area. Bad thing is, it was not travel related. The person infected caught it here. Seen it coming. Too many people from out of state traveling through. I can still work, just now I have to decide how much work I want to do. Looking at all the variables before making a decision.
Money is not worth your health 13. I'd be staying home if it was me.

I think I understand this. They are afraid you will ride it out. Understandable but not necessarily true.
Right.. I am not an essential employee but they are trying to change my title to that. According to the list of essential employees on the Governors list therefore if I am pulled over for being out during the stay at home order I get a 1,000 dollar fine. Al I hope for is they would not pull this during that order. As I understand it the order will be extended till the end of the month. I dont mind going back after the order expires. The list of essential employees according to the state is
  • Health care, public health
  • Law enforcement and first responders
  • Food and agriculture
  • Energy
  • Transportation and logistics
  • Public works
  • Communications, information technology and news media
  • Community-based government operations and essential functions
  • Critical manufacturing
  • Hazardous materials
  • Financial services
  • Chemical supply chains/safety
  • Defense industrial base
  • Child care workers (including workers at disaster relief child care centers), but only to the extent necessary to serve the children or dependents of critical infrastructure workers as defined in this order. This category includes individuals (whether licensed or not) who have arranged to care for the children or dependents of critical infrastructure workers
  • Workers at designated suppliers and distribution centers
  • Insurance industry
  • Workers/volunteers in the religious or private sector who provide food shelter and life necessities for the needy or economically needy or those with disabilities
  • Critical labor union function positions

Read More: Who Is Considered An Essential Employee in Michigan? | Who Is Considered An Essential Employee in Michigan?

Morning guys snowed again on and off yesterday and late last night but not much snow.

I just saw a commercial of the Governor with her dog saying thet the tooth fairy and Easter bunny are essential so they are allowed out. The part I thought was funny/stupid is she was with her dog and said his name was Kevin. Who the hell names a dog Kevin?

I just saw a commercial of the Governor with her dog saying thet the tooth fairy and Easter bunny are essential so they are allowed out. The part I thought was funny/stupid is she was with her dog and said his name was Kevin. Who the hell names a dog Kevin?
:rofl:

I guess if she is bent over and the dog jumps on her I think she figures calling out "OHHHH Kevin" is better than "OHHH Fido" :rolleyes:

wait, you saw an complete video of gretchen without her mentioning this is all President Trump's fault?

wow

im waiting on just 2 more fittings and then i should have everything i need to revamp my fuel system
that will be a good excuse to crawl under the duster and see whats going on with those lopsided tanks

(i think ill open up the trunklid to let some light in, to see what im doing under there)

Morning men, beautiful sunny day here, used my infrared thermometer yesterday on the sunny shop wall registered 100deg f was 65.5 f in the shop ,today the same ! Hope the heat will kill the bug ? A little funny for the day cheers !

D5D19D3B-D0D3-4A8C-AE39-24C6CA1807E8.jpeg

Morning men, beautiful sunny day here, used my infrared thermometer yesterday on the sunny shop wall registered 100deg f was 65.5 f in the shop ,today the same ! Hope the heat will kill the bug ? A little funny for the day cheers !

View attachment 1715503769
It got up to 70 here yesterday. Today is is under 40 with snow, sleet and rain.

-
Back