Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
This virus has now hit my immediate area. Bad thing is, it was not travel related. The person infected caught it here. Seen it coming. Too many people from out of state traveling through. I can still work, just now I have to decide how much work I want to do. Looking at all the variables before making a decision.
Nothing here yet but nobody wants to be here.

Isn't that nice of him. If he wants them there he should be there as well (asshole)
If he can do his job from home, that would be a benefit for all.

*** hole is what he is FOG.

You guys harp on this guy cause he isn't at the job site but in the same breath you feel CF's pain of having to be around co-workers. It's a **** deal all of the way around for sure. I am saddened to here your woes CF. I have to agree, it just aint right.

You guys harp on this guy cause he isn't at the job site but in the same breath you feel CF's pain of having to be around co-workers. It's a **** deal all of the way around for sure. I am saddened to here your woes CF. I have to agree, it just aint right.
True BP best to keep all out of harm I agree just saddens me that the captain takes a back seat instead of going down with the ship. But Maybe the captain doesn't know how to power the ship so the crew has to stay behind. Just my thinking.. I would like to be working right now I need to buy more parts for my car but afraid to spend any money right now.

The thing that pisses me off is the buses cannot leave the yard so why all of a sudden am I essential? How do 4 mechanics in a 2 day shop only work 1 per bus. Its just to screw us because no one else is told to come in and they are all being paid to stay home. And a note on the bottom of the message says if we dont come in unlike others we will have to use our saved days.
I have to wonder how much of this decision is fodder from the bean counting budget conscious administration who get there funds from the gov by hours worked or number of employed. A lot of politics in public works.

I have to wonder how much of this decision is fodder from the bean counting budget conscious administration who get there funds from the gov by hours worked or number of employed. A lot of politics in public works.
I agree, it is hard for me to figure politics out.
Glad I'm finished and retired.
You ever get started on the door jamb on the vette I have no clue where to start on that mess.

Last edited:
I agree, it is hard for me to figure politics out.
Glad I'm finished and retired.
You ever get started on the door jamb on the vette I have no clue where to start on that mess.
I have a plan for the vette Fred. I guess I should say Corvette as I have found the word "vette" butt hurts the purists. Have not administered it yet. I'll post pictures when I get around to it. Plenty busy otherwise.

I have a plan for the vette Fred. I guess I should say Corvette as I have found the word "vette" butt hurts the purists. Have not administered it yet. I'll post pictures when I get around to it. Plenty busy otherwise.
Body shop is dead here not even a windshield to replace.

Body shop is dead here not even a windshield to replace.
I hear it's slowing here too. Tourism is gonna take a BIG hit around here I am afraid. We will see.
Body shops go crazy here in the summer. Just the opposite of how it used to be.

I hear it's slowing here too. Tourism is gonna take a BIG hit around here I am afraid. We will see.
Body shops go crazy here in the summer. Just the opposite of how it used to be.
Mostly farmers here so slow during planting and harvest but busy the rest of the time.

What is stupid about it is when they closed the schools here till July 1 they required them to pay all employees the regular pay as if they were working. So there is no real reason to force us to work aside from putting us at risk. I think the real reason is the message said if we do not work it will come from our saved sick bank and we in the garage all have perfect attendance. So to sum it up is they have to pay me according to the ruling but they are looking for a way to single us out and out of fear make us give up our sick time. Everyone else gets paid and is not required to use sick or vacation because they are all out of time.

What is stupid about it is when they closed the schools here till July 1 they required them to pay all employees the regular pay as if they were working. So there is no real reason to force us to work aside from putting us at risk. I think the real reason is the message said if we do not work it will come from our saved sick bank and we in the garage all have perfect attendance. So to sum it up is they have to pay me according to the ruling but they are looking for a way to single us out and out of fear make us give up our sick time. Everyone else gets paid and is not required to use sick or vacation because they are all out of time.
Seems like a shitty way to take advantage of the situation and piss all over the worker.

First happy hump day, you all been busy , I agree essential service is when **** breaks and doesn’t run then it’s essential, I know with my work I’m in the same boat as Cf, boss realized with a short staff he’s makin money , who gives a **** about us workin guys all about the mighty dollar, I am also not happy with the situation. What do we do ?

**** it lets swing

FBBFB5E5-3319-43C6-83E9-2AC3CC0B09DB.jpeg

I think I understand this. They are afraid you will ride it out. Understandable but not necessarily true.

-
Back