Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Is a little scary for sure not sure what will happen.
If everyone stayed home for 2 weeks like they are saying it sure would shorten the life of this virus. Some people are looking about getting together for Easter. Dumbasses...staying home and away from people is the only way to beat this thing. Yeah I went to see my buddy yesterday but we were at least ten feet apart and I didn't touch anything. Just sat outside talking enjoying each others company and the sun

No virus here yet. Had soggy socks today, not due to weather, but power washing. Turned around afterward and cleaned gutters that hadn't been cleaned in years.
I had know idea it would work that way good idea Demonic.
My wheel barrow is now shot I think the kids toasted it real good.View attachment 1715502855
While I condone breaking other people's stuff, I think they did you a favor. Two wheeled models are hard to work with, and plastic is flemsie and in the winter, brittle. Get price a one wheeled metal wonder and show their dad what they did. He needs to pay up.

Hope you all have a good/ better day today. Stay safe

No virus here yet. Had soggy socks today, not due to weather, but power washing. Turned around afterward and cleaned gutters that hadn't been cleaned in years.

While I condone breaking other people's stuff, I think they did you a favor. Two wheeled models are hard to work with, and plastic is flemsie and in the winter, brittle. Get price a one wheeled metal wonder and show their dad what they did. He needs to pay up.

Hope you all have a good/ better day today. Stay safe
Problem is, if you make him pay for it he couldn't get his crack then he'll take it out on someone, either his crack head wife or the kids.

Have yo get a few groceries this morning .
When I go I go between 7-8 seniors time. Makes a difference I think. At our Walmart they disinfect the carts before anyone uses them, probably the same everywhere. And I used hand gel when I got back into the car. Before I touched the steering wheel then washed washed and washed one I got home.

morning guys
i send the wife out shopping today

our local meiers has a special hour between 7-8 on Wednesdays for first repsonders/essential personnel so she went early enough to catch that

morning guys
i send the wife out shopping today

our local meiers has a special hour between 7-8 on Wednesdays for first repsonders/essential personnel so she went early enough to catch that
That's nice they do that great idea.

My job just sent me a message. As of next Tuesday I am being changed to essential and have to return to work. All of my vacation time I had is being taken away from me. The buses will not be running and are not insured till July when everyone else returns. It is a 2 bay shop and they said only 1 person per bus being worked on. There are 4 of us being put to work Try to practice separation. This is all BS as far as I am concerned. So I have good odds of catching this being that area has over 6,000 infected positive by testing so how many really have it that are not tested? A few hundred dead there in the last couple weeks. I am not happy as you can tell.

My job just sent me a message. As of next Tuesday I am being changed to essential and have to return to work. All of my vacation time I had is being taken away from me. The buses will not be running and are not insured till July when everyone else returns. It is a 2 bay shop and they said only 1 person per bus being worked on. There are 4 of us being put to work Try to practice separation. This is all BS as far as I am concerned. So I have good odds of catching this being that area has over 6,000 infected positive by testing so how many really have it that are not tested? A few hundred dead there in the last couple weeks. I am not happy as you can tell.
Don't blame you CF. My son has been working for the city too. Essential never shows on your pay check !

-
Back