Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning, weather hear shaping up to be a great day . Fred on the company I have a friend who works for a very rich man , the rich guys saying is .... if it floats ,fuks or flys it’s cheeper to rent . Gotta be tough watching the last one fly the coupe .

BDF072E5-9107-42D5-BEBF-9A3F44179922.jpeg

Good morning, weather hear shaping up to be a great day . Fred on the company I have a friend who works for a very rich man , the rich guys saying is .... if it floats ,fuks or flys it’s cheeper to rent . Gotta be tough watching the last one fly the coupe .
The old man is smart rent is cheaper. Lol. It is hard having the last one leave but at the same time I have some freedom now.

home from work is always good
im just waiting on the missus to come home

just got about done planning a little vacation
gonna spend a week and a half with some good friends

Been working on the impala again. The left rear drum locks up easily. Ran out of adjustment . I think it must need fitting. I forget what the term is for that. I just use clamps and the drum to shape it but gotta take the shoes off to do it.

Impala had a bolt in the dome light / brake light circuit. I cleaned the bulkhead connectors and the fuse block. So far so good except I used a fine sandblaster and removed all of the identification on the fuse block:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I printed a picture off the internet. It's in the glove box. Thing has five interior lights. The one in the back of the console got too hot at some time. Melted the housing.

Impala had a bolt in the dome light / brake light circuit. I cleaned the bulkhead connectors and the fuse block. So far so good except I used a fine sandblaster and removed all of the identification on the fuse block:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I printed a picture off the internet. It's in the glove box. Thing has five interior lights. The one in the back of the console got too hot at some time. Melted the housing.
When you get everything right the first time let me in on your secret.

She’s a smoker here 28 deg today and mugggy ! Gotta find Fred a old lady apparently.lol

-
Back