Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I wrote a mobile estimate went to the dump sprayed some round up, changed a window regulator help the neighbor pull a headlight out of his truck now it's time to go to work.
I did laundray and made my bed and took the garbage out! You know I'm gonna rub being retired in and give all you guys that are working **** just because you are to far away to strangle me. Lol

What? Your not retired yet? I been home all day screwing off. Already had 2 beers and thinking maybe I should do something but maybe I'll just be lazy. Lol

sorry, couldnt respond sooner
i was out on the lake with the boat (well, duh, i aint gonna fly a kite out there)

Another cold 90 degree day. Fixing a hole in a roof. Wasn't flashed properly. Had to quit for the afternoon. Shingles were becoming too brittle.

49869149-B476-40BC-A8A9-635E69ADCE94.jpeg

On the lake and you didn't tell me! I'd a brought some hot dogs and chips. Lol

i got one of those little charcoal grilles that fits in a truck tool box (same one i use when i go out dirtbiking for a day)

a lot of times we'll put that in the boat, and head out on the small lake (macatawa)
then cruise through the canal up into the big lake (Michigan)
and anchor at a beach

take the grille and wade over to the beach and cook out there

good times

The country and western band "Perry" their dad is Steve Perry but it's a different Steve.

i got one of those little charcoal grilles that fits in a truck tool box (same one i use when i go out dirtbiking for a day)

a lot of times we'll put that in the boat, and head out on the small lake (macatawa)
then cruise through the canal up into the big lake (Michigan)
and anchor at a beach

take the grille and wade over to the beach and cook out there

good times
Sounds good and yes good times
I bet you have some happy kids.

I did. Scabbed onto the rafters, then put blocks under the sides of the plywood so I had somewhere to screw the decking to.
Gotta do what you can to seal it up been there a few times in the past. Not that I'm good at it just do what I can.

Hey Fred. Hope you've had a great day. Did you get to romp on the 408 today?
I was out again today. The day was hot and humid but getting worse right through to next Thursday I believe. Just wish we had some car shows to go to.

Hey Fred. Hope you've had a great day. Did you get to romp on the 408 today?
I was out again today. The day was hot and humid but getting worse right through to next Thursday I believe. Just wish we had some car shows to go to.
No romping today Mark helping my son move out and cleaning house. Sublime one might be here tomorrow and will let him try the scamp out and then sample a few bottles of whiskey and just enjoy having a friend over. Would enjoy having all you guys over someday

No romping today Mark helping my son move out and cleaning house. Sublime one might be here tomorrow and will let him try the scamp out and then sample a few bottles of whiskey and just enjoy having a friend over. Would enjoy having all you guys over someday
Bit of a sad day for you Fred. Say hi to John and see if you get him back on here. Will he be bringing the Demon? Would be fun if we could all show up until the farts start LOL

-
Back