Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
E8524EAB-8DEE-46C7-93FB-9AA8D5EDD13D.jpeg
78177A9A-0225-4354-A43E-5DDA95A8C03F.jpeg
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morning guys kids all moved out and like the rest of my boys left me a mess to clean up. I'm afraid to look in his bathroom might scare the he'll out of me.

We got some rain and thunder with a light show. They called for nasty storms thankfully they had got weaker by the time they arrived.

Good morning guys, Fred is sad that his last boy moved out , but the kid had a party last night and I got a picture

FF746D63-418C-41EB-BB5D-C47144C3EBD7.jpeg

Happy Saturday everyone, you guys in the states be safe out there your covid #s are going crazy wear a mask if you can’t social distance, otherwise stay 6 feet apart ,cheers

Well crap house and garage clean and went to town in the scamp for ***** and gigles, then drove the AA truck to the post office and around the block. Slo couldn't make it over his honey too list was to long sooo WTF do I do now waiting for parts to finish the scamp and the plane is pretty much done, I don't golf and TV is not something I like much, don't hang out at bars so time to poor a drink crank the music up in the garage and I don't know sing as loud as I can till I get horse? Lol

Hung light fixtures this morning, then a tv around noon, sitting at a pond right now with lines in the water. All I've caught so far is a red eared slider (turtle). Have to keep an eye on the dog so it doesn't eat the bait.

Hung light fixtures this morning, then a tv around noon, sitting at a pond right now with lines in the water. All I've caught so far is a red eared slider (turtle). Have to keep an eye on the dog so it doesn't eat the bait.
Yea dogs will do that. What the hell is a red eared slider?

-
Back