Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
AA3B1625-E281-42A2-B2EF-ACA2754C92D2.jpeg

Internet was down this morning again!!! Morning Guys thought today would be a good day to clean the gutters and wash house and windows and pull a few weeds. Might even take another walk and chat with the neighbors.

Happy Sunday, hope church went well for all you sinners ,lol had quite the rain storm last night, but sunny this morning ,neighbor woke me up with his excavator This morning so I guess it’s a sign to get moving and accomplish something, cheers you all have a great day !

Having a great day gutters, house and windows clean. Next pull weeds and sweep the driveway down. I hate jurken weeds but needs to be done so after lunch and a beer will jerk and sweep. Lol

Happy Sunday, hope church went well for all you sinners ,lol had quite the rain storm last night, but sunny this morning ,neighbor woke me up with his excavator This morning so I guess it’s a sign to get moving and accomplish something, cheers you all have a great day !
It rained really hard here to Biff. By the time I went at 8:30 it was all dried up. Now it's humid as hell. Chinese for supper tonight, leftovers from last night.

Can you guys tell me what colour wire is used to hardwire the ignition to the coil?
I believe it is in the middle plug.
Thanks guys.

Well I tried to do nothing today but got bored. Broke down a set of tires to get rid of them and put a belt and alternator on one of the derby cars.

-
Back