Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Home from work , having a cup of tee to settle down , I seriously thought the pics were ok ,no nipple, no va.jj mostly clothed well some form of close , and the rule was keep it clean, jokes and funny stuff , but I guess toolman has a job to do ,thankyou for brining it to my attention, sorry guys no more pics , but chit that one on the couch what flexibility! As long as she slid down the banaster a few times to warm up dinner hey !:):):)

No way. There aren't any kids on here and we're all adults.
When I get comments from other members it was time to take a look. If your daughter or wife happens to look over your shoulder when you are scrolling through a thread it could be trouble.

7E564838-9625-4AB0-8A04-F790C8CE828C.jpeg

When I get comments from other members it was time to take a look. If your daughter or wife happens to look over your shoulder when you are scrolling through a thread it could be trouble.
Just for the record my wife didn’t have an issue ,but in retro spect. I could see how someone else’s might , I have no kids at my house either , but other members may , whip down accepted .

Last one I promise!
Pretty sure that one is OK. Just for the record... it wasn't me though our taste in women are not the same. Some of those girls looked awfully young. Kind of makes you wonder if they thought those shots were meant to be more discrete than they ended up being.

Pretty sure that one is OK. Just for the record... it wasn't me though our taste in women are not the same. Some of those girls looked awfully young. Kind of makes you wonder if they thought those shots were meant to be more discrete than they ended up being.
Well they all came from the chive , no weird site ?

Morning guys. Going to be another hot one and looks like this for the next two weeks and very little rain in sight. Grass is turning brown (at least I don't have to cut it).
I've been searching for a rad shroud for a the last few weeks but very hard to find one so yesterday I bought a new one from National Moparts. It cost me near 300 bucks and now very hard to walk with only 1 leg and type with one hand. I'll be installing it today, at least it's OEM so should work fine. Just hope it corrects the running hot problem. Have a great day and keep cool.

Morning guys , should be a little cooler today , was 30 yesterday , you all stay safe out there !

-
Back