Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Talked to the local auto wrecker ,ask him to keep an eye out for an 8.8 explorer rear end 3.73 or 4.10 posi 31 spline axles kid phones me they got one good shape 300 cash , perfect and they delivered it ,I get home from work pop the cover it’s 4.10 alright but it’s open 28 spline axles :BangHead: I’ll call tomorrow and see what we’re gonna do ugh. I’m on a budget here .

Talked to the local auto wrecker ,ask him to keep an eye out for an 8.8 explorer rear end 3.73 or 4.10 posi 31 spline axles kid phones me they got one good shape 300 cash , perfect and they delivered it ,I get home from work pop the cover it’s 4.10 alright but it’s open 28 spline axles :BangHead: I’ll call tomorrow and see what we’re gonna do ugh. I’m on a budget here .
Sorry Buff seems it happens to much.

0_20200630_205850.jpg
storm #2 just passing buy and never seen my driveway and yard with this much water.

Been looking around here for your car a fan shroud but nothing so far. Probably cost more to ship than its worth.

Been looking around here for your car a fan shroud but nothing so far. Probably cost more to ship than its worth.
Well I paid 300 for the incorrect one LOL. The guy said he thinks I need a metal one and extremely hard to find but I sure appreciate it. I'm hoping a friend will build me one out of aluminum. We does fabulous work, a great fabricator. I'm supposed to call him on the weekend and he'll tell me when he can do it. Once it's done I'll send you pictures. Have a great day buddy and keep cool, dry and well

-
Back