Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
No fireworks here this year, thanks to the virus. Suits me fine as the park where they are set off is not far from my house and my dogs get anxious about the noise.
Yes poor dogs, mine was never afraid at least she never showed it, my son's dog is terrified she will hide under the bed and shake .

DACFC07C-12B9-4AD7-A830-E042BEFAA6A3.jpeg

I've felt the same every time I've lost one, they can never be "replaced"; but the next can open up a new spot in your heart.

No fireworks here this year, thanks to the virus. Suits me fine as the park where they are set off is not far from my house and my dogs get anxious about the noise.

there is a boat launch 3 minutes from my house
from there, it is a 3 mile hike to the park where they normally set off the fireworks and have the usual food stands, live music
but it is a pain to find a good spot to watch the fireworks, since it gets real crowded

so,, each year , i put in the boat around 6 and put over to the park
find a mooring spot, go out, enjoy some food, music, fellowship
then when it gets dark, i return to the boat and get comfy
maybe enjoy a 32 cent drink from my cooler and watch the fireworks without anyone sitting on my lap (except those i invite of course)

then after the fireworks i slowly put out to the boat launch again, taking my time because the lake is always crowded
and im usually home by midnite

im afraid that is not going to happen this year

Yes poor dogs, mine was never afraid at least she never showed it, my son's dog is terrified she will hide under the bed and shake .
Had one long ago that was terrified of the noise, she nearly ran away from me the first and only time I took her near the park. My young one is equally fearful of thunderstorms, expect the sounds of fireworks would be the same for her. I'm not especially interested in watching anyway.

funny
we had a dog who was police trained
you'd set of fire works around him and he'd try to eat them

That is what it says on the web, how can they screw it up?

View attachment 1715554410
That's the one they gave me but the rad hose on the left side and cooler line are right in the way. Won't allow it to drop down enough. Part number is CS0220. It says 68-69 A-Body 22" but keep in mind mine is a 67. Shouldn't make any difference you would think but he said 67 came out with a metal one and very rare. Thanks for your trouble Mike.

Morning guys happy Canada day :canada: ,B.C. Is in faze three so getting a lot more busy Around here you guys keep the shinny side up cheers !
We're still in phase 2 but things are looking good and the numbers are way down but still advising to wear masks so it is working.

Had to laugh , was looking at some clips for my clutch rod , so I inquired at how much it would cost to ship . The parts are $2.95 a piece , I need 2 , for the lowest post shipping is $19.95 American ! I think I'll make my own !

View attachment 1715554556
Summit Racing is now in Scarberia Mike. Their phone number is 1-877-920-3778 and free shipping. try them maybe they'll have them.

Odd that the shroud would not fit then because the pump didnt change sides for several years after. My 1st thought was you had the newer pump that was on the other side and that is why it would not fit.
It was the lower rad hose that was in the way. Tried it 180Degrees and not even close. The shroud was sitting on top of the rad hose. So if my buddy will, build one for me the problem will be solved. No use calling Mopar their parts books wouldn't go back that far

-
Back