Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Summit Racing is now in Scarberia Mike. Their phone number is 1-877-920-3778 and free shipping. try them maybe they'll have them.
Checked their web site , looks as though they don't carry them , thanks Mark . Will keep them in mind for other things .
I like cheese on mine. Thanks
Hey me too!! Don't forget about us.

there is a boat launch 3 minutes from my house
from there, it is a 3 mile hike to the park where they normally set off the fireworks and have the usual food stands, live music
but it is a pain to find a good spot to watch the fireworks, since it gets real crowded

so,, each year , i put in the boat around 6 and put over to the park
find a mooring spot, go out, enjoy some food, music, fellowship
then when it gets dark, i return to the boat and get comfy
maybe enjoy a 32 cent drink from my cooler and watch the fireworks without anyone sitting on my lap (except those i invite of course)

then after the fireworks i slowly put out to the boat launch again, taking my time because the lake is always crowded
and im usually home by midnite

im afraid that is not going to happen this year
Not there I guess here is different not a lot of people here and I prefer that.

Sun is out and the road dried up so took the Scamp on a 40 mile drive today. Got home and cleaned the bugs out of the grill and found a honey bee that was still alive attached to the radiator. I know this sounds stupid but grabbed him and feed him some honey and is in the garage on a napkin. I don't think he'll live but what the helI do what I can for a honey bee. Okay so I got a soft heart but if it was a fly or mesquetoe I'd kill it no problem.

Sun is out and the road dried up so took the Scamp on a 40 mile drive today. Got home and cleaned the bugs out of the grill and found a honey bee that was still alive attached to the radiator. I know this sounds stupid but grabbed him and feed him some honey and is in the garage on a napkin. I don't think he'll live but what the helI do what I can for a honey bee. Okay so I got a soft heart but if it was a fly or mesquetoe I'd kill it no problem.
Trying to turn it into a Super Bee lol

Rain finally stopped late last night, sunny and windy today, took the Ventura for a drive, nice day, except for the damn stone chip in the windshield.:mad:

Rain finally stopped late last night, sunny and windy today, took the Ventura for a drive, nice day, except for the damn stone chip in the windshield.:mad:
Thats no good , see if you can get it filled right away. I had a guy come to the garage and fill mine or is it to bad?

Always afraid of that. I have the original windshield in mine and trying to keep it.

Always afraid of that. I have the original windshield in mine and trying to keep it.
Yeah, the original windshield is still in the Ventura too, this is the second chip, will have to get it repaired quickly, last time I got a chip in the windshield, both headlamps got broken by stones too, that day really sucked!

Yeah, the original windshield is still in the Ventura too, this is the second chip, will have to get it repaired quickly, last time I got a chip in the windshield, both headlamps got broken by stones too, that day really sucked!
Put some tape over it to keep the dirt out.

He died sorry to say but have a soft spot for little creatures that matter in our environment.
Most people do not realize how fragile our environment is. If its in my shop or house it gets squashed. All out war on carpenter ants in the field. Everything else lives.
Sept skeeters and the occasional deer fly I manage to outsmart. Been seeing a chipmunk lately. Been a while since I've seen one of them. Neighbor quite with the cats.

Wife says "oh its so cute we should make a pet out of it" I say it's a rat. Leave it alone.

A3916CCD-6AA0-47F7-890B-8142273485D8.jpeg

Most people do not realize how fragile our environment is. If its in my shop or house it gets squashed. All out war on carpenter ants in the field. Everything else lives.
Sept skeeters and the occasional deer fly I manage to outsmart. Been seeing a chipmunk lately. Been a while since I've seen one of them. Neighbor quite with the cats.

Wife says "oh its so cute we should make a pet out of it" I say it's a rat. Leave it alone.
Yea squash the rats and bad bugs but as far as I'm concerned a honey bee is something we need and they only sting if they have to.

I was getting carried away ,yes /no ??
It took away from what I was used to in the discussion. Yes I had to look over my shoulder to make sure I wasn't looking like a pervert to check the posts of folks who I enjoy conversing with, including you.

-
Back