Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well I paid 300 for the incorrect one LOL. The guy said he thinks I need a metal one and extremely hard to find but I sure appreciate it. I'm hoping a friend will build me one out of aluminum. We does fabulous work, a great fabricator. I'm supposed to call him on the weekend and he'll tell me when he can do it. Once it's done I'll send you pictures. Have a great day buddy and keep cool, dry and well
Good to have a friend to help. Have a great day Mark sending some rain your way I think. Lol

Well I paid 300 for the incorrect one LOL. The guy said he thinks I need a metal one and extremely hard to find but I sure appreciate it. I'm hoping a friend will build me one out of aluminum. We does fabulous work, a great fabricator. I'm supposed to call him on the weekend and he'll tell me when he can do it. Once it's done I'll send you pictures. Have a great day buddy and keep cool, dry and well
What size Rad do you have Mark?

22" with the rounded top
That is what it says on the web, how can they screw it up?

HWC-614_t.jpg

Morning guys happy Canada day :canada: ,B.C. Is in faze three so getting a lot more busy Around here you guys keep the shinny side up cheers !

Had to laugh , was looking at some clips for my clutch rod , so I inquired at how much it would cost to ship . The parts are $2.95 a piece , I need 2 , for the lowest post shipping is $19.95 American ! I think I'll make my own !

th.jpg

Had to laugh , was looking at some clips for my clutch rod , so I inquired at how much it would cost to ship . The parts are $2.95 a piece , I need 2 , for the lowest post shipping is $19.95 American ! I think I'll make my own !

View attachment 1715554556
Man what a rip off. Ship it to me I'll stick them in an envelope and send them to you. Probably not cheap eather way.

View attachment 1715554556

Yeah, I was looking at something this week, price of shipping $25.99 USD, for a part that would easily fit in a small padded envelope. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a few small items I ordered almost 3 weeks ago, shipped USPS.

Yeah, I was looking at something this week, price of shipping $25.99 USD, for a part that would easily fit in a small padded envelope. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a few small items I ordered almost 3 weeks ago, shipped USPS.
I have the same problem here.

No fireworks here this year, thanks to the virus. Suits me fine as the park where they are set off is not far from my house and my dogs get anxious about the noise.
Yea gets loud around here I have a park not far away and hard to sleep with all the noise.

-
Back