Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-7-25_21-57-22.jpeg

Blue was common around here.
So it’s a c/s Daytona, base car with 175hp turbo 2. 200 ftlbs torque , there faster than a Shelby because there 400 lbs lighter 20 years ago if I knew it would be rare I prolly wouldn’t have painted it , even took all the badges off and didn’t keep them . Oh well what’s a guy to do .

They can usually be repaired.
Lest hope so. Hate to see something like that thrown out. I still have my Aunts Uke. She left it with mom on her last trip from England. She came over to spend Xmas with us. She told mom she had leukemia just before they took her to the airport. She was such a lovely person and a riot to be around. She'd have you laughing all the time. She treated my sister and I like her own. She was pregnant and during one of the blitz raids in London she fell down the stairs and lost the baby and couldn't have anymore. A dam shame, she would have been a great mother.

Sounds like they had a good life would have liked to have herd them play.
My oldest boy when he was 18 found out how piano keys worked and just started playing with 2 hands and from the first time even not knowing how to read notes could play it. I was sure amazed. I guess some people are good at it but not me I can't carry a tune.
It sure is a gift to be able to do that. Same as Jimi Hendrix, he couldn't read music either and self taught.

Took the scamp to town today and now washing off all the bugs that I picked up on the way. I think I spend more time cleaning off bugs and bird crap then I do driving it.
Sure stains the paint if I don't get it off real fast.
Did I tell you guys that we have lots of birds and bugs here. lol
They are evrywhere Fred. When I was cleaning the 300 inside yesterday. I was using the leather dressing on the back seat and found a big clump of bird crap on the backrest. Must have had the sunroof open and the bird was a dead eye and hit the hole perfectly. Nothing spread over the rest of the interior.

Morning guys. The sun would burn your eyes out right now. Plan on laying low today, there is a car run with the group I belong to but too hot to do that.
Might get some rain tomorrow but only 60% chance so who knows. Any would be great. Have a wonderful day with family or friends.

They are evrywhere Fred. When I was cleaning the 300 inside yesterday. I was using the leather dressing on the back seat and found a big clump of bird crap on the backrest. Must have had the sunroof open and the bird was a dead eye and hit the hole perfectly. Nothing spread over the rest of the interior.
Birds have a good aim the little *****.
Had a bug splatter on my back window inside the car.

Morning guys. The sun would burn your eyes out right now. Plan on laying low today, there is a car run with the group I belong to but too hot to do that.
Might get some rain tomorrow but only 60% chance so who knows. Any would be great. Have a wonderful day with family or friends.
Have a good day my friend and stay out of the heat.

-
Back