Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
At least this is paved road but with the gravel trucks coming out of the lots after a rain the road gets muddy and the by-laws say this has to watered down and cleaned up on a regular bases. So the road was wet and some mud but I drove so slow a snail passed me. Pissed off the people behind me I'm sure lol. I cleaned the car up today. It wasn't that bad when I looked at it but just bugged me. Vacuumed it out and then detailed the whole car. Started to clean the inside of the 300 then stopped for lunch. Now the interior has all been done with Auto-Glym Leather Treatment. Looks a lot better. Will finish it off tomorrow and then I'll do the wheels on the Cuda.
I would to Mark real slow.

Forgot about this cool little skull I found a few years back. Animals usually got the horns ate up by then.

20200725_143413.jpg

Glad it missed you Buddy. Don't need that. So are you still heading out this weekend?
Yep in the morning The boys want to cruse around Fargo with me in the scamp then heading to see John around 3:00. Sure would be nice to have you and FOG here to go with me and all the guys here I think we could have a great time getting into trouble.

I quit doing subscriptions quite a while ago. These are 70s to 90s. Before then our library had hotrod a carcraft. I hung out there a bit.

Yaay.. found my golf clubs. I new they were in here. Wedged between split bench and back seat from a dart swinger.

Just cracked # 3. Guitar my buddy built and gave me. Sounds beautiful but is hard to play. I might try to fix that some day. Better move it back into the house. He's gone now.

20200725_151002.jpg

Just cracked # 3. Guitar my buddy built and gave me. Sounds beautiful but is hard to play. I might try to fix that some day. Better move it back into the house. He's gone now.

View attachment 1715567548
Had a 6 string banjo that I got from my grand father that was killed in a coal mine cave in that he worked in. Never had a chance to meet him I was not born when he died.
Gave the banjo to my son not to many years ago and not sure if it's still in one piece. I think not and I should have kept it till I die but he wanted to learn to play it. Big mistake I made.

Had a 6 string banjo that I got from my grand father that was killed in a coal mine cave in that he worked in. Never had a chance to meet him I was not born when he died.
Gave the banjo to my son not to many years ago and not sure if it's still in one piece. I think not and I should have kept it till I die but he wanted to learn to play it. Big mistake I made.
They can usually be repaired.

Gave my gradpas violin to my niece. It is custom made from birdseye maple. He had a stradivarius but didnt like it.

My uncle had a 45gallon drum with a spigot and 6 ft pipe with 1/8 holes when it was full it would get loaded on the tail gate of the pu. And driven up and down the ally till it was empty, kept the dust down .

-
Back