Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-7-24_23-45-47.jpeg

This place is called "The Big Apple" and is on the 401 hwy at Colbourne On. It's a big rest stop for buses, trucks and visitors. They specialize in apple pies (Hence the name). Last time I looked at the sign it posted 7 million pies sold. They have this huge apple outside and I've been inside it and climbed to the top. Originally they just had the apple then they painted a face on it. This is their newest addition to the apple.
images.jpg
Big-Apple-CCO-002-L.jpg
115909869_10158929992852033_5734987361069459416_o.jpg

Morning guys.... I can feel the muggy air coming in already. As soon as my wife gets up I'll be turning the ac on.
I drove up to my buddies place yesterday and had to drive through a huge construction site and yes of course they had the water truck out. I drove about 1 mph through the wet road which really wasn't that big yet, maybe 100feet. But I'm sure I pissed off the guys behind me. I checked at my friends house and there was only a little bit of dirt on the body behind the wheels so not a big deal really. I took a different way home. So I know what I'll be doing first thing this morning lol
Have a good one and keep cool

Morning guys.... I can feel the muggy air coming in already. As soon as my wife gets up I'll be turning the ac on.
I drove up to my buddies place yesterday and had to drive through a huge construction site and yes of course they had the water truck out. I drove about 1 mph through the wet road which really wasn't that big yet, maybe 100feet. But I'm sure I pissed off the guys behind me. I checked at my friends house and there was only a little bit of dirt on the body behind the wheels so not a big deal really. I took a different way home. So I know what I'll be doing first thing this morning lol
Have a good one and keep cool
Kinda worried about driving the scamp in a construction zone mostly with a fresh layer of gravel. I think I'd turn around and stay off it.

I am back safe and sound. They were giving out T shirts with the name on them. I got one for my son and 1 for me. We will probably get funny looks with a junkyard T shirt that Says Detroit. lol

I am back safe and sound. They were giving out T shirts with the name on them. I got one for my son and 1 for me. We will probably get funny looks with a junkyard T shirt that Says Detroit. lol
Sounds good I like having a T shirt that stands out and I get funny looks.

i got one somewhere here from a junkyard in chicago

Free tee shirt ....score !

I've never owned a dog but neighbours and friends have/had them. When it's time it is very hard to lose them even though I don't own them. I get attached to them. The neighbour just bought a 6 week old Husky with beautiful blue eyes. He's gorgeous. He's be going to New Brunswick very soon

So I have this cool oil can for storing waste oil. Now the landfill wants to keep the containers and not just dump them. So I had to transfer my oil into different one gallon containers and 5 gallon container by siphoning. I found that there is more to siphoning than going from point a to point b. It's more about the journey. :rolleyes:

Kinda worried about driving the scamp in a construction zone mostly with a fresh layer of gravel. I think I'd turn around and stay off it.
At least this is paved road but with the gravel trucks coming out of the lots after a rain the road gets muddy and the by-laws say this has to watered down and cleaned up on a regular bases. So the road was wet and some mud but I drove so slow a snail passed me. Pissed off the people behind me I'm sure lol. I cleaned the car up today. It wasn't that bad when I looked at it but just bugged me. Vacuumed it out and then detailed the whole car. Started to clean the inside of the 300 then stopped for lunch. Now the interior has all been done with Auto-Glym Leather Treatment. Looks a lot better. Will finish it off tomorrow and then I'll do the wheels on the Cuda.

So I have this cool oil can for storing waste oil. Now the landfill wants to keep the containers and not just dump them. So I had to transfer my oil into different one gallon containers and 5 gallon container by siphoning. I found that there is more to siphoning than going from point a to point b. It's more about the journey. :rolleyes:
Hope you didn't get a mouthful trying to get it to siphon.

Lots of waste oil furnaces around here so never have a problem getting rid of used oil.

-
Back