Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
13FAA620-060B-43D5-BACA-EC1BB2E15430.jpeg
Lightning hit the hole flag , not here just off the net.

How is your dog doing Missing-Linc ?

He is still hanging in, we have him on a couple of different meds, he developed some allergies that have really taken a toll on his body. At one point he had lost almost 10% of his body weight, due to the loss of liver function, meds have reversed that and he has regained almost all the weight.
We now feed him only home made meals and treats, biggest problem has become the unstoppable march of time and age. His hips are becoming weaker, a definite problem for a 110 pound dog. We had to shave about a third of the fur on his back to properly treat the skin condition he was fighting, that is all cleared up now.
We know that he doesn't have a whole lot more time, and I also know that my wife will be completely devastated when the day comes. Really not in a hurry for that, but we are watching him carefully and know that we have to do what is in his best interest, he deserves nothing less. He has been an awesome buddy for over 11 years, it's gonna be really really tough.

He is still hanging in, we have him on a couple of different meds, he developed some allergies that have really taken a toll on his body. At one point he had lost almost 10% of his body weight, due to the loss of liver function, meds have reversed that and he has regained almost all the weight.
We now feed him only home made meals and treats, biggest problem has become the unstoppable march of time and age. His hips are becoming weaker, a definite problem for a 110 pound dog. We had to shave about a third of the fur on his back to properly treat the skin condition he was fighting, that is all cleared up now.
We know that he doesn't have a whole lot more time, and I also know that my wife will be completely devastated when the day comes. Really not in a hurry for that, but we are watching him carefully and know that we have to do what is in his best interest, he deserves nothing less. He has been an awesome buddy for over 11 years, it's gonna be really really tough.
The prolbem with pets is they make you love them , and leave way to early . :(

So glad he is still with you ,enjoy while you can. I know how hard it is . And you don't want to see them suffer . So sorry ! I had mine on CBD oil for the last year and I think it really helped. Have tears in my eyes just talking about it.

This guys is running for treasurer...i guess he got out of the attorney business?

20200724_214035.jpg

I can't handle loosing another dog in my life. So sorry about yours my friend. a treat from me please.

-
Back