Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I think i got that powerwasher licked

I pulled the carb off and found a little bit of crud in the bowl...and it only had 10 minutes of run time on it since I last cleaned it

So I took the gastank off and ran the gas through a coffee filter (out of the petcock mind you)

There was more then an acceptable amount of crud caught in my filter

I cleaned the tank and found the in tank filter had started to let go (only filter it has)

Put it all back together and ran it for 20 minutes, cleaning flagstone

Then I shut it off and put my tools away
Fired right back up ,while hot, on the first pull

So, ima call her good
If it comes back, im ripping the in tank filter out and installing an inline one

Now, its almost 1 and I'm barely getting to my second cup of coffee of the day
I had my first one before going to the dentist, and she numbed me up so good, I've been drooling like a mad man ever since

20200724_110526.jpg

20200724_110530.jpg

20200724_114138.jpg

I pulled the carb off and found a little bit of crud in the bowl...and it only had 10 minutes of run time on it since I last cleaned it

So I took the gastank off and ran the gas through a coffee filter (out of the petcock mind you)

I cleaned the tank and found the in tank filter had started to let go (only filter it has)

So, ima call her good
If it comes back, im ripping the in tank filter out and installing an inline one

I had my first one before going to the dentist, and she numbed me up so good, I've been drooling like a mad man ever since

View attachment 1715566692

View attachment 1715566693

View attachment 1715566694
Glad you got it fixed but sorry your dentist ruined your coffee break. lol

Your right Biff, it is suppose to be blue, but a lot of use will turn it black, I guess!
Hey FOG been texting John and gonna go see him on Sunday because raining Saturday. Picked up some thick sliced beef jerky for Hemi for ya.
John is like the rest of you guys on here he puts up with me like ya'll do. Lol

Hey FOG been texting John and gonna go see him on Sunday because raining Saturday. Picked up some thick sliced beef jerky for Hemi for ya.
John is like the rest of you guys on here he puts up with me like ya'll do. Lol
Anybody who gets the dog a treat is good in my books..lol

doing some vinyl repair to my inner drivers side door panel using a Permatex repair kit with a hot iron. have a rip in the bottom center about the size of a quarter wish me luck I've never had very good luck repairing vinyl.

So, ima call her good

View attachment 1715566692

View attachment 1715566693

View attachment 1715566694
Yeah had be to dirt. Check the gas can too and see if anything in there or you'll be back to square one again. Great

24 deg here today or 74 f but Monday supposed to be 35 yikers did ya all know it Friday I think it’s ok for one bum shot anyone have an issue with it ?

-
Back