Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I find it interesting there is no encarceration anywhere in God's law
That tells me God doesn't think locking people up in a 3 star hot with a free gym membership is just
There was banishment, restitution and corporal punishment and that is what we should implement
Yea Hang them by the balls is what I think.
I just don't understand how someone can steal, destroy or hurt another person for no reason.

18 is too young to be drafted in my mind. Glad we never had the draft. A lot of young people walking around all messed up. I have a question? I've seen these physco Sargent's yelling and screaming and belittling the new soldiers. Does this really go on or is it just Movie bullcrap? If it is true no wonder there are so many people with mental problems and PDSD after they come out.
In the past it was done this way. If you went into the Marines you were not allowed to sleep for the 1st 3 days but due to lawyers and groups getting involved my friends that are Drill Instructors say they can no longer do any of those things. They are no longer allowed cadence as usual when marching because it may hurt feelings. I disagree with this and think you have to do it to an extent. Think about it a city kind that has never killed anything will not respond as well after having done so in the military. I have had to put my own pet down and trust me my friend that is tough but a learning that you have to keep your **** together in some extreme situations sometimes.

In the past it was done this way. If you went into the Marines you were not allowed to sleep for the 1st 3 days but due to lawyers and groups getting involved my friends that are Drill Instructors say they can no longer do any of those things. They are no longer allowed cadence as usual when marching because it may hurt feelings. I disagree with this and think you have to do it to an extent. Think about it a city kind that has never killed anything will not respond as well after having done so in the military. I have had to put my own pet down and trust me my friend that is tough but a learning that you have to keep your **** together in some extreme situations sometimes.
I think that's our problem today in this country people are soft and like staying up for 3 days with no sleep is a good training not that the drill Sargent is trying to break you but teach you how to stay alive in combat.
I remember staying awake for 3 days in a row and I'm still alive with no side affects from it.
Canned chili has more side affects for 3 days and ya know I can prove that. LOL

I think that's our problem today in this country people are soft and like staying up for 3 days with no sleep is a good training not that the drill Sargent is trying to break you but teach you how to stay alive in combat.
I remember staying awake for 3 days in a row and I'm still alive with no side affects from it.
Canned chili has more side affects for 3 days and ya know I can prove that. LOL
I do remember the all nighters and then going to work also. Those were some hard core days. Chili Mac and Goulash is a good food served in the military.

I do remember the all nighters and then going to work also. Those were some hard core days. Chili Mac and Goulash is a good food served in the military.
Can't do that anymore I have gotten to soft the last few years. Chili Mac sounds good but no no to the Goulash.
Had a pot roast and mashed potatoes last night and tonight and for the next 3 days will still be eating pot roast but I love pot roast.

Internet is back on at the house now. That is the only thing that sucks about living in the country. DSl is the only thing out here and goes down alot.

Can't do that anymore I have gotten to soft the last few years. Chili Mac sounds good but no no to the Goulash.
Had a pot roast and mashed potatoes last night and tonight and for the next 3 days will still be eating pot roast but I love pot roast.
Not a big goulash fan either. Whats your method of cooking pot-roast?

Hey guys happy Monday, was great working weather today not to hot not to cold , sure can feel fall in the air though. Going out to the shop after dinner do some damage ,cheers you all have a good night I’ll check in later .

FEE78108-D8A6-4729-BE91-312E809D2890.jpeg

Morning guys 43* this morning just about time to turn the heat back on.
Morning Fred. It is getting cool overnight and then warming up again during the day. Supposed to feel like 35 either today or tomorrow. Furnace on overnight and a/c on it the daytime LOL. Welcome to Canada LOL. Not really..our furnace won't come on till late Oct or Nov. by order of management lol

The QEW is like one of your interstates. Hope Johnny doesn't just get a TSK TSK TSK from his parents for this. Lucky he or someone else didn't get killed or severely injured.
12-year-old pulled over by police on QEW

image.jpg

A young child has no injuries after police pulled him over on the QEW overnight.

facebook-icon.png

twitter-icon.png

reddit-icon.png

share-icon.png

print-icon.png

email-icon.png

Kerrisa Wilson, Web Content Writer, CP24

Published Tuesday, September 1, 2020 5:48AM EDT
Last Updated Tuesday, September 1, 2020 5:53AM EDT
A 12-year-old boy is in some trouble after going for a joyride on the QEW overnight.

Toronto police said it received several calls about a suspected impaired driver in the area of Islington Avenue and Albion Road early Tuesday morning.

Both the Toronto police and the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) teamed up to look for the suspect.

Photos
image.jpg

Toronto police said it received several calls about a suspected impaired driver in the area of Islington Avenue and Albion Road early Tuesday morning.

image.jpg

A 12-year-old boy is in some trouble after going for a joyride on the QEW overnight.

After getting the suspect vehicle’s license plate number, police were able to call the registered owner of the vehicle and realized the owner was home but his son was not.

Police then spotted the suspect vehicle, a SUV, on the QEW near Hurontario Street.

The child eventually pulled over for police.

He had no injuries and there was no damage to the vehicle, police said.

The child’s father arrived at the scene and both him and his son were questioned by police.

Morning Fred. It is getting cool overnight and then warming up again during the day. Supposed to feel like 35 either today or tomorrow. Furnace on overnight and a/c on it the daytime LOL. Welcome to Canada LOL. Not really..our furnace won't come on till late Oct or Nov. by order of management lol
Trying to keep my heat off as long as I can but I think were going to get some frost real soon.

The QEW is like one of your interstates. Hope Johnny doesn't just get a TSK TSK TSK from his parents for this. Lucky he or someone else didn't get killed or severely injured.
12-year-old pulled over by police on QEW

View attachment 1715588023
A young child has no injuries after police pulled him over on the QEW overnight.

View attachment 1715588024

View attachment 1715588025

View attachment 1715588026

View attachment 1715588027

View attachment 1715588028

View attachment 1715588029

Kerrisa Wilson, Web Content Writer, CP24

Published Tuesday, September 1, 2020 5:48AM EDT
Last Updated Tuesday, September 1, 2020 5:53AM EDT

Both the Toronto police and the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) teamed up to look for the suspect.

Photos
View attachment 1715588030

View attachment 1715588031

After getting the suspect vehicle’s license plate number, police were able to call the registered owner of the vehicle and realized the owner was home but his son was not.

Police then spotted the suspect vehicle, a SUV, on the QEW near Hurontario Street.

The child eventually pulled over for police.

He had no injuries and there was no damage to the vehicle, police said.

The child’s father arrived at the scene and both him and his son were questioned by police.
I would beat his butt if he was mine. lol

-
Back