Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Everything snaps together and is plastic now that can't last 40 years.
And all the electronics as well. We all know that once the grounds start top corrode the computers will spike and cause all kinds of problems or just being made in China or Taiwan we know they won't last. We're a throw away society. One day we'll have to send all our garbage to the moon because there won't be any room for us otherwise. lol

And all the electronics as well. We all know that once the grounds start top corrode the computers will spike and cause all kinds of problems or just being made in China or Taiwan we know they won't last. We're a throw away society. One day we'll have to send all our garbage to the moon because there won't be any room for us otherwise. lol
Things are advancing to fast for me in this world.
They just came up with a device that can be implanted in your brain and it will send signals to a computer that will monitor your vital signs and a bunch of other stuff. That can't be good. The cars real soon will monitor your speed and if you been drinking wont start. My car will soon be able to write me a ticket. lol

Things are advancing to fast for me in this world.
They just came up with a device that can be implanted in your brain and it will send signals to a computer that will monitor your vital signs and a bunch of other stuff. That can't be good. The cars real soon will monitor your speed and if you been drinking wont start. My car will soon be able to write me a ticket. lol
I think some people already have that thing implanted in their brain but they need to be recalled LOL You might laugh at your car monitoring you but it will happen in the future I'm sure. Scary what they will come up with next really. They say Big Brother is watching you but if that happens Big Brother will be running you. Hopefully not in my lifetime. Have a wonderful day my friend.

I think some people already have that thing implanted in their brain but they need to be recalled LOL You might laugh at your car monitoring you but it will happen in the future I'm sure. Scary what they will come up with next really. They say Big Brother is watching you but if that happens Big Brother will be running you. Hopefully not in my lifetime. Have a wonderful day my friend.
Really feel bad leaving all the crap coming around to our grand kids.
We had a better life I think.
Have a good one Mark.

Morning men , you guys are right the chip thing is scary,wait till it’s mandatory and we don’t have a choice , cell phones already track our every move , but you can leave them at home . Big brother is watching for sure , look at google earth , yes we get pictures from 3 years ago but somebody is watching in real time ,you can count on that ! You all have a good day stay safe wear that mask ....google won’t know who you are :)

EDB65D76-B454-4084-B1CA-71AB837202B1.jpeg

Home from work I did 5 hours today a new record. lol
Car show in Minot this weekend and I'm going and hoping to see 340 6 pack there and my turn to buy lunch. I'm hoping he brings his Challenger and Cuda.

Morning men , you guys are right the chip thing is scary,wait till it’s mandatory and we don’t have a choice , cell phones already track our every move , but you can leave them at home . Big brother is watching for sure , look at google earth , yes we get pictures from 3 years ago but somebody is watching in real time ,you can count on that ! You all have a good day stay safe wear that mask ....google won’t know who you are :)
Gonna start going out side first thing in the morning and pull my pants down and stick my butt straight up. lol

Just now got in from assembling a new deck for my riding mower. If it had not started to sprinkle a little I would have been able to put it on.

Just now got in from assembling a new deck for my riding mower. If it had not started to sprinkle a little I would have been able to put it on.
I'm such a pussy when it comes to rain or hit buy a spinkler. I think there is something wrong with me. Punch me in the head, Indian burn my arms, smash my fingers... no problem. Dont spray me with the sprinkler. lol

I'm such a pussy when it comes to rain or hit buy a spinkler. I think there is something wrong with me. Punch me in the head, Indian burn my arms, smash my fingers... no problem. Dont spray me with the sprinkler. lol
Maybe you're a gremlin?

-
Back