Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
799fb5c6e579684ef07e756f6f26911d.jpg

Been a great day to work outside. First I went shopping this morning. Made lunch and then both of us outside for the rest of the afternoon. I cut the grass and trimmed it all up then fixed one of the ceramic planters we have. So now I'm making supper while my wife weeding in the front. Been quite windy all afternoon so made it more comfortable to work in. Might be rain tonight but emphasis on might. The rest of the weekend doesn't look bad and it's a three day one too. You guys have a three day as well?

Been a great day to work outside. First I went shopping this morning. Made lunch and then both of us outside for the rest of the afternoon. I cut the grass and trimmed it all up then fixed one of the ceramic planters we have. So now I'm making supper while my wife weeding in the front. Been quite windy all afternoon so made it more comfortable to work in. Might be rain tonight but emphasis on might. The rest of the weekend doesn't look bad and it's a three day one too. You guys have a three day as well?
Yep 3 day here but I'm taking a 4 day just because.

I'll be working. Got the whole month of September scheduled. Its Flatiron Friday boys. Got a 20 dollar chunk of goodness on the pit.

Last edited:
Thought this was a cool old truck I saw today while trying to drum up some help on the Make a Wish Foundation truck.

20200904_124247.jpg

Thought this was a cool old truck I saw today while trying to drum up some help on the Make a Wish Foundation truck.

View attachment 1715589972
Looks like about a 48 or newer Ford. Had one I paid 300 for about 17 years ago and drove it home.
Had a flat iron steak last week was good but I think your better at the grill than me....

Looks like about a 48 or newer Ford. Had one I paid 300 for about 17 years ago and drove it home.
Had a flat iron steak last week was good but I think your better at the grill than me....
Still learning on the grill. I dont know Fred, your stuff looks pretty tasty. Should have got some asparagus on there but didnt feel like going to the supermarket. Amazing what a couple of small chunks of wood will do to bv raise the heat.

Just got a PM from FABO to wish me a happy birthday. They had to remind me dammit.
But I guess if I stop having them I'd be dead. lol

-
Back