Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Thanks Mike I'm older but still waiting for the smarter part to kick in. lol
Hope your wife is better...
Thanks Fred I wish I could tell you better news . but not good . She had kidney failure , they put in a stent in her main artery , to do dialysis . She is in there right now for 3 hours . to get the toxins out of her blood stream . Pretty touch and go for a while , she is a pretty sick lady! Enjoy your birthday buddy , I' going up to the hospital.

Thanks Fred I wish I could tell you better news . but not good . She had kidney failure , they put in a stent in her main artery , to do dialysis . She is in there right now for 3 hours . to get the toxins out of her blood stream . Pretty touch and go for a while , she is a pretty sick lady! Enjoy your birthday buddy , I' going up to the hospital.
So sorry to hear this. Sending prayers my friend.

Dang FOG. Thats a tough one. She's lucky to have you as a caregiver. You are always so positive. Shes gonna need that and some extra care with her diet. Wishing you and her the best out of all of this.

20200904_125943.jpg
20200904_125926.jpg

Saw this old girl in the parking lot of the railway yard just west of town yesterday, unfortunately I couldn't get any better pics.
In an odd coincidence, I worked on a railway gang one summer long ago and our crane operator had an old Dodge truck very similar to this one. I did some work on it for him and got it running and drivable.

Oh dear Mike, it is serious for sure. Will they keep her there or transfer her to London or Maybe St. Mike's in Toronto?

I did enjoy my birthday Mike but worried about your wife.
Real sad news my friend but hope the best fore her.

Don't see it much anymore.
Still a lot here.
Was thinking of making a mini camper to pull behind my scamp, just a bed and a BBQ grill. What kinda Idea you got Charlie?
Just some of the car shows are a long way from home and would like to stay and relax without having to get back home before it gets dark.
Can't afford a motel all the time and don't like them anyway.

Still a lot here.
Was thinking of making a mini camper to pull behind my scamp, just a bed and a BBQ grill. What kinda Idea you got Charlie?
Just some of the car shows are a long way from home and would like to stay and relax without having to get back home before it gets dark.
One of these would be perfect.

Morning guys. 8 degrees this morning but will warm up to around 20-22 and sunny so should be a good day. Looks like rain most of the days next week.
Sure hope Gale (Mike's wife) will be ok. Thinking of them.

Still a lot here.
Should have built a barracuda fastback... :poke: I slept in mine all of the time. Even used it for hunting. Broke the tranny on a washed out road once. The good old days. lol

-
Back