Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Any way we could send some flowers or thinking FOG is at the hospital all the time with her could we send him dinner or what can we do to make it easier for them. I'd be more than happy to pitch in whatever amount of money I can? I don't know how to send stuff over there and don't have there address.
That is a lovely thought Fred. I think it would be a hard thing to do. He's probably staying at the hospital due to the Covid thing. I think some words of encouragement would be suffice and I'll pass them on. I know he'd appreciate.

Morning guys. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
I had a guy run my old serial number from my first Mopar. 1970 Duster 340.
I was told it was out in Alberta somewhere but in fact it's still in Ontario in Smith Falls about a three hr drive from here. It is now a racecar with a built 440 727 and turns low 10's. I was tickled pink to know it's still around and not a pop can.
Diane and I went on our honeymoon and brought both kids home from the hospital in it. I owned it for over 16 yrs and I sold it back in 1987.
Here's some before and how it looks today shots.
It's for sale for $28,000 if anyone interested lol.

Duster.jpg

Duster-another pic.jpg

IMG_3865.JPG

Resized_20190331_164326_8514.jpg

Resized_20190401_175632_9579.jpg

Resized_20200903_185017_7495.jpg

Resized_20200906_172053_9525.jpg

Morning guys frost this morning and kinda glad because it killed lots of bugs.
Gets tiring gleaning them off the car.

Gmornin' all. Woke up cold. Been a while since that happened. Screwed off a little yesterday. Gotta hit it hard today. Need to cut the grass and pick some tomatoes on top of shop time. Wishing you all a good and prosperous day. Extra prayer for FOG and Gail this morning.

Gmornin' all. Woke up cold. Been a while since that happened. Screwed off a little yesterday. Gotta hit it hard today. Need to cut the grass and pick some tomatoes on top of shop time. Wishing you all a good and prosperous day. Extra prayer for FOG and Gail this morning.
Going to work in the body shop today and not gonna work to hard about 4 hours sounds good enough to me. lol

Morning guys. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
I had a guy run my old serial number from my first Mopar. 1970 Duster 340.
I was told it was out in Alberta somewhere but in fact it's still in Ontario in Smith Falls about a three hr drive from here. It is now a racecar with a built 440 727 and turns low 10's. I was tickled pink to know it's still around and not a pop can.
Diane and I went on our honeymoon and brought both kids home from the hospital in it. I owned it for over 16 yrs and I sold it back in 1987.
Here's some before and how it looks today shots.
It's for sale for $28,000 if anyone interested lol.

View attachment 1715591900

View attachment 1715591901

View attachment 1715591902

View attachment 1715591903

View attachment 1715591904

View attachment 1715591905

View attachment 1715591906
That was a great looking Duster, emphasis on the was, too bad someone had to butcher it.

Morning men, still no rain in sight was hot hot hot yesterday,windy though but can’t ask for better weather . You all stay safe out there, get well soon Gail .

Left over Chinese and then caramel cheesecake . Wow it's been a cold day today. Overcast and very windy. May have to throw a blanket on the bed tonight guys.
Snuggle up and keep warm, good excuse anyway lol
Same here Mark now is 12*C and gonna freeze again tonight.
Caramel cheese cake sounds good so does Chinese food....

Thanks for all your thoughts guys , have some good news today Gale's blood work has really improved so they are suspending the dialysis for the time being ! Sure is nice to get some good news . Thanks again everyone !

Thanks for all your thoughts guys , have some good news today Gale's blood work has really improved so they are suspending the dialysis for the time being ! Sure is nice to get some good news . Thanks again everyone !
That's good news Mike glad to here that.
Thinking good thoughts and prayer here. Wish we all could do more buddy.

-
Back