Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Such elegant cuisine Biff LOL. Please post the recipe.
Ok no problem, put a mask on go to Costco , buy hotdog buns and weiners,pre cooked bacon ,mustard cheese,green relish,how you cook the weiners is up to you ,barbecue,boil , or microwave,assemble and in joy :lol:

BC79FB7A-96FF-4D22-B07B-12A4D68C2B63.jpeg

20200909_122728.jpg
Had to go Mourdock's for a new air hose and the taco truck was there. Eating them in my truck in the shade. Life is good today.

Ok no problem, put a mask on go to Costco , buy hotdog buns and weiners,pre cooked bacon ,mustard cheese,green relish,how you cook the weiners is up to you ,barbecue,boil , or microwave,assemble and in joy :lol:
Can we follow you for more ideas and recipes?

Been another dull damp day. Sun hardly poked it's nose out today.
Going to an all Mopar show tonight. It was postponed from 2 weeks ago. Going to have to bundle up and maybe put jeans on as well. A little chilly on the willy.
It will be overcast but no rain so they say, time will tell.

My dinner will probably be leftovers
I think I will do a bowl of tomato soup mixed with sour cream onion powder and garlic powder with a grilled tuna fish sandwich with cheese, relish and chopped garlic cloves and a pinch of salt.
Sounds better than soup and sandwich and might throw in a beer to wash it down. lol

Same air hose as I use been good for 4 years so far.
Lunch looks good I had a chicken Alfredo pizza and a beer.
Got tired af having an adapter from hvlp to regular nipple . So I now have a dedicated spray gun hose. Keep it cleaner too.

Got tired af having an adapter from hvlp to regular nipple . So I now have a dedicated spray gun hose. Keep it cleaner too.
I have a dirty hose and a bigger clean hose in my garage for painting and air impact gun. But done painting "I hope" in my garage.

Leftovers was good. I topped it off with an ice cream cone.
Sounds better than my soup and sandwich.
No desert for me but might take a walk.
Put new tires on the front of the scamp today now need to adjust the bands in the tranny but might wait till the weekend to do that.

Works all done fer today , pulled pork buns tonight , the instapot is amazing,4lbs of pork 40 min fall apart tender we I mean she , will never use the slow cooker again .

Works all done fer today , pulled pork buns tonight , the instapot is amazing,4lbs of pork 40 min fall apart tender we I mean she , will never use the slow cooker again .
Been wanting one of them instapots. Didnt communicate with the MRS. very well today and didn't have a plan for supper, She just showed up, after work, with two amazing calizones from a local pizza joint. Life is goooood today.

-
Back