Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Trying to cut back on mine. Need to burn some. Just got done walking a couple miles.
Yup when Covid hit ,no skating or gym didn’t change my diet went up to 230 , now I realized eat a little less ,weights in the garage ,and walk ...down to 215 fighting weight :)

EEFBA0E0-6708-429A-89D2-9B5DBD1B13A8.jpeg

Yup when Covid hit ,no skating or gym didn’t change my diet went up to 230 , now I realized eat a little less ,weights in the garage ,and walk ...down to 215 fighting weight :)
Have the same problem. Spent all last year exercising, getting my weight down. Covid hit, quit exercising, started eating ice cream daily. Back to similar weight as you. Need to quit the compulsive eating.

Been wanting one of them instapots. Didnt communicate with the MRS. very well today and didn't have a plan for supper, She just showed up, after work, with two amazing calizones from a local pizza joint. Life is goooood today.
Nothing better than a decent pair of Calizones right Biff?

That's the way to do it Biff. People who take meds to lose weight is ok but usually they go back to their original weight and then some. Slow and easy with exercise and smaller portions is the way to go. Using a small diner plate works as well. It fools your brain into thinking it's a big meal but it's not. Crash diets just don't work.

Morning guys. Had a good time last night at the car show. Not a big turnout but still was good. Forgot my phone so no pictures, sorry Fred. The weather was not bad but glad I bundled up as it was damp.

That's the way to do it Biff. People who take meds to lose weight is ok but usually they go back to their original weight and then some. Slow and easy with exercise and smaller portions is the way to go. Using a small diner plate works as well. It fools your brain into thinking it's a big meal but it's not. Crash diets just don't work.
Never had a weight problem just the opposite for me.

I am not sure what dinner will be today. Lunch was pulled pork, beans and cinnamon apples. It was a new frozen dinner I found made by a place called Corky`s. Pretty good

Been a funny day weatherwise. One minute you need a jacket then next minute it's off. Cut our grass and the neighbours as well today. He's a single guy and a steelworker and so he doesn't get a lot of spare time and driving back and forth to Toronto so it helps him. I also do his driveway for him in the winter. He's a great guy and if I need anything done especially something heavy he's right there for me. He goes 6'4-6'5 and used to be a body builder. Strong like bull LOL

I'm 5'6" and a 140 lbs soken wet. but I am doing a good job enlarging my belly but can still see my toes. lol
I used to work with a lady whose bellies were so large she couldn't see her toes (and I couldn't see her eyes)
More then once, she showed up to work wearing 2 different shoes

I used to work with a lady whose bellies were so large she couldn't see her toes (and I couldn't see her eyes)
More then once, she showed up to work wearing 2 different shoes
Lucky she could reach down far enough to put her shoes on. lol

Dinner just about ready, tonight is chicken home made french fries from home grown potatoes and all the different kinds of fries and chicken sauce I could find in the fridge...

Home made pizza tonight, mmmmmmmm damn good, scratch made thin crust, and sauce, chicken, turkey, ground beef and lots of veggies, plenty of shredded cheese. Yummmmmm

-
Back