Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
All I know about dinner tonight it’s NOT this.....

2649AAD7-4066-4534-92EC-79BEFA4C0105.jpeg

Went to the local pick a part yard today, looking for a couple of 15" rims. I stumbled on a 73 D100 Clubcab, 360/727. The front clip and both doors had been stripped off, fenders were in the box, hood was still there too, guess someone was after the core support, amazingly the engine was completely untouched. Air cleaner still attached, only thing I noticed missing was the ignition module. When I was a kid my old man bought a new 73 D100 Adventurer SE, 360/727, and I remember that truck having a 8.75 with a 3.55 sure grip in it, soooooooooo.... I was hoping.......... but nope, 8.25 dang. Oh well, I did manage to relieve it of the complete throttle linkage assembly, carb pin to trans lever, including brackets and throttle cable, all for $20. Unfortunately I forgot my phone at home so no pics.

Went to the local pick a part yard today, looking for a couple of 15" rims. I stumbled on a 73 D100 Clubcab, 360/727. The front clip and both doors had been stripped off, fenders were in the box, hood was still there too, guess someone was after the core support, amazingly the engine was completely untouched. Air cleaner still attached, only thing I noticed missing was the ignition module. When I was a kid my old man bought a new 73 D100 Adventurer SE, 360/727, and I remember that truck having a 8.75 with a 3.55 sure grip in it, soooooooooo.... I was hoping.......... but nope, 8.25 dang. Oh well, I did manage to relieve it of the complete throttle linkage assembly, carb pin to trans lever, including brackets and throttle cable, all for $20. Unfortunately I forgot my phone at home so no pics.
My dad had the same back in 73 brings back some good memories.

My dad bought a 1977 d250 regular cab long box 400 big block 2bbl I blew the tranny doing rev to forward burn outs on a steep hill , my bad ...

A lot of wrecking yards won't let you walk around now because of Ins. regulations. It was always fun to do that.

Happy Friday guys. Been a short work week for those who still participate in such foolishness. LOL Here's a neat video.. Have a great day and an even better weekend.

Looks like a decent day today so will get the 300 cleaned up, in bad need of it.
Then off to the stores and fill the fridge for this week. Does anyone use the Flipp App on their phone? I do all the time and save a lot of money. If you don't have it try it you'll like it.

Looks like a decent day today so will get the 300 cleaned up, in bad need of it.
Then off to the stores and fill the fridge for this week. Does anyone use the Flipp App on their phone? I do all the time and save a lot of money. If you don't have it try it you'll like it.
I have a flip phone. lol

-
Back