Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
20200917_164424.jpg
20200917_164500.jpg
20200917_164440.jpg

20200917_164536.jpg
Still gonna put some flat black stripes on it just not sure what I want but all the parts that's been in boxes are on...

Wholey crap I’m sending you my car it’s an awsome job ,you are a true craftsman.

Up and attum guys. It's Friday, the day you've been waiting for and almost the start of the weekend. I can't remember if I've posted this video before but here it is.
Have a great day but play safe and wear that mask.

Got my Son and his Girlfriend and my oldest grandson here for an overnight. The ***** is coming this morning to pick Sean up for the weekend and our son is going up to Algonquin Park for the weekend. Going to take Sean out in the Cuda before she gets here. Lovely to have them here.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
We now have a new prize for the winner on this site. Be sure not to miss this fantastic prize. As usual a 19.95 U.S. (59.95 Canadian) charge will be needed for shipping and handling. Sorry no cheques or ioy, Cash or credit card only. Paypal coming soon for your convenience. Hurry while supplies last. (Please specify left or right handed)
image55.jpg

Got my Son and his Girlfriend and my oldest grandson here for an overnight. The ***** is coming this morning to pick Sean up for the weekend and our son is going up to Algonquin Park for the weekend. Going to take Sean out in the Cuda before she gets here. Lovely to have them here.
Morning Mark sounds like the start of a good weekend not much better than having the kids over.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
We now have a new prize for the winner on this site. Be sure not to miss this fantastic prize. As usual a 19.95 U.S. (59.95 Canadian) charge will be needed for shipping and handling. Sorry no cheques or ioy, Cash or credit card only. Paypal coming soon for your convenience. Hurry while supplies last. (Please specify left or right handed)
View attachment 1715597101
LOL that's my kinda wrench...

-
Back