Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
268435F6-E5F1-4D63-8F7D-D2DFE8436C04.jpeg

Well they said they hope to fix my internet soon. The lines are severed somewhere. Calling last night I demanded something be done with my bill so I was told they will credit me 97 dollars so far.

Well they said they hope to fix my internet soon. The lines are severed somewhere. Calling last night I demanded something be done with my bill so I was told they will credit me 97 dollars so far.
Watch them email you a voucher for that

Stuck at home now. Apparently, I was around somebody, who was around somebody, who was around somebody, who had the virus. Sitting at home, waiting on the results of the test. If they have it, then I need to get tested. No one I was around was coughing, hacking, or sneezing. I kept my distance for the most part. Will just have to wait and see.

Stuck at home now. Apparently, I was around somebody, who was around somebody, who was around somebody, who had the virus. Sitting at home, waiting on the results of the test. If they have it, then I need to get tested. No one I was around was coughing, hacking, or sneezing. I kept my distance for the most part. Will just have to wait and see.
Good luck friend

Morning happy Tuesday, supposed to rain today looks good right now ? Stay safe out there our numbers in B.C.are climbing like crazy !
Hi Biff. They are climbing again in Ontario as well. It's from all the younger people having all these parties and not wearing masks. We just had a hundred of people gather in a parking lot for a car show (it was all ricers) and the cops came in a broke it up but they did take license numbers and there will be a $10,000 fine for the organizer and a $750 fine for the ones that attended. Hardly anyone was wearing a mask. Good enough for them. Hope none of them or their family dies because of their stupidity. With the numbers climbing again some businesses are having to close down. Idiots!!!

How many days have you been down and how much do you pay a month CF?

Sorry to hear that 13 but it's for everyone's good. My grandson got tested on a Wednesday and got the results on a Saturday. Just sucks though

Sorry to hear that 13 but it's for everyone's good. My grandson got tested on a Wednesday and got the results on a Saturday. Just sucks though
And, did he have allergies ?

I wonder why it took em 4 days ?
At the wife's office it takes minutes

It took my wife's test results 24 hours , you can check the results on the web with your health card number. I found out before the hospital did . They told me that they did not have the results yet . So I took a picture of the results and brought it to the hospital . Go figure .

And, did he have allergies ?

I wonder why it took em 4 days ?
At the wife's office it takes minutes
It wasn't allergies it was for Covid. He had a headache at school and that's all. None of the other symptoms but school protocol stated he had to be tested. Guess its best to be safe than sorry but that was a bad call in my mind. The samples had to be sent away.

It took my wife's test results 24 hours , you can check the results on the web with your health card number. I found out before the hospital did . They told me that they did not have the results yet . So I took a picture of the results and brought it to the hospital . Go figure .
Gotta love it FOG lol

It wasn't allergies it was for Covid. He had a headache at school and that's all. None of the other symptoms but school protocol stated he had to be tested. Guess its best to be safe than sorry but that was a bad call in my mind. The samples had to be sent away.
I was being sarcastic with the allergies
My point is, it came back negative, didn't it?

113 a month and it went on the 29th
So it's almost a month? Am I reading that right?
So 113 divided by 30 days is $3.77 a day. So take the number of days you didn't have the service and multiply by 3.77 and that'll tell you how much they should credit you and press for some free movies for the aggravation. Squeaky wheel gets the grease

Morning guys. Looks like another nice day. My buddy and I went out driving yesterday. We stopped for lunch then back here and sat on the deck and had a few laughs. It was a nice day to do SFA.
It may continue today lol although I do have a few things that need to be done around here before that white crap comes. Have a good one

Good morning fellas, not much going on here , just the 4 letter word ,happy hump day.

-
Back