Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well Monday was awsome I was an over achiever today , 4:45 I decided I could pop a fuel pump out of a Charger, ya know get a head start on tomorrow, lol well what’s the first thing someone does when there car won’t start, fill er up to the nuts , I don’t know if you guys know this or not the fuel pump access hole is under the back seat, so I grab the screwdriver and the hammer tap tap tap ..........**** fuel pouring out like Niagara Falls, now none in the car thankfully but what a mess and high wow my ears are ringing,I’m just wating on the head ache. Tomorrow should be better ...

Well Monday was awsome I was an over achiever today , 4:45 I decided I could pop a fuel pump out of a Charger, ya know get a head start on tomorrow, lol well what’s the first thing someone does when there car won’t start, fill er up to the nuts , I don’t know if you guys know this or not the fuel pump access hole is under the back seat, so I grab the screwdriver and the hammer tap tap tap ..........**** fuel pouring out like Niagara Falls, now none in the car thankfully but what a mess and high wow my ears are ringing,I’m just wating on the head ache. Tomorrow should be better ...
Hate working around a fuel tank but seems to always be that way.

****. Sorry Biff. I get that headache too. Hope it clears out by morning.

C7131B7D-26B0-4676-A5E7-62CC56069C91.jpeg

Morning guys, supposed to be 28 and sunny today 30 ish with the humidity, once the marine fog burns off . From 80mm of rain to hot till Friday , gods way of making the trees grow I guess , cheers stay safe out there .

I be home! worked 4.5 hours today and wow am I tired. :bs_flag:Well I did work hard.:bs_flag:
WELL I DID GET A LOT DONE.:bs_flag:Damn flag, OK I screwed off all day and got paid for it.:D

-
Back