Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-9-29_22-46-37.gif

What I want to know is how deaf would you half to be to not hear the wheel bearing , and then to drive it till that point ?

Maybe not deaf but a bit drunk?
I got a phone call late one night years ago from a couple friends who had been out snowmobiling and had gotten a flat tire on their trailer on the way home. When I met them about 90 minutes out of the city, I found that not only did they have a flat tire, they also had a flat axle shaft, and a flat spot starting on the leaf spring. I followed the marks in the road for over 25 miles, the point at which the tire, long flat, had disintegrated and the rim hit the road. Both of them were completely ****-faced drunk, damned lucky the police hadn't come across them. Imagine the light show they would have had following them. We loaded the snowmobiles onto my trailer, and the damaged trailer onto their pick-up, got home just in time to shower and go to work.
What are friends for.
:mad:

Morning guys. Looked outside and had more rain overnight. Nice to get the computer back and running a lot better.
We were at my daughter's yesterday so was nice to see the family.

Morning guys. Looked outside and had more rain overnight. Nice to get the computer back and running a lot better.
We were at my daughter's yesterday so was nice to see the family.
Glad your up and running again Mark.
Nothing better than a visit with the kids...

Morning, what do you guys do when you get up in the morning and just don’t feel like going to work ? Today is one of those days , chart said I have to produce 40% don’t really feel up to it :(

Morning, what do you guys do when you get up in the morning and just don’t feel like going to work ? Today is one of those days , chart said I have to produce 40% don’t really feel up to it :(
Biff , what is this work thing you are talking about??:D:D:p

I know how you feel didn't want to go to work today ether.
When you feel like going to work and can't wait to get there let me know what your taking. lol

And I work harder trying to find even an ugly stripper in under 100 miles from me. LOL

-
Back