Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-10-2_0-51-30.gif

Got the old girl home. Sure does run good. Everything works
Even the AC blows cold. Has some pretty hefty dents in it. Shame to part it out. Really solid truck.

20201002_102337.jpg

20201002_102729.jpg

20201002_104339.jpg

What's wrong with it? I have one in similar shape. Would like to fix it one day.
Nothing really wrong with it other than 2 huge repairable dents and the paint falling off. Needs a centerlink and a windshield. Small oil leak. I'm not gonna part it out. I thought it had a 727 turns out to be an an A-500. Seat is worn headliner is falling down and 2 big holes in the bed where their chemical tank broke through.

Nothing really wrong with it other than 2 huge repairable dents and the paint falling off. Needs a centerlink and a windshield. Small oil leak. I'm not gonna part it out. I thought it had a 727 turns out to be an an A-500. Seat is worn headliner is falling down and 2 big holes in the bed where their chemical tank broke through.
Sounds to me like a keeper or maybe fix it up some and sell it.

Hi guys. Been a funny day today weather-wise. One minute it's sunny and then cold and windy again just like yesterday. We had some rain as well even when the sun was out.
Did a big shopping for my neighbour again today. His wife still isn't good and he can't drive so just being a good neighbour again.

This is my cousin who lives in the U.K. He was just on holiday in Wales and they stopped at this train station. Can you imagine trying to say the name of the station if you had a stutter?
Say again.jpg

-
Back