Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hi guys. Been a funny day today weather-wise. One minute it's sunny and then cold and windy again just like yesterday. We had some rain as well even when the sun was out.
Did a big shopping for my neighbour again today. His wife still isn't good and he can't drive so just being a good neighbour again.
Hey Mark about the same weather here had a chance of snow but never did.
I could use you as a neighbor hard to find good people anymore.
And by the way I like your had washing 101 deal. lol

:D

120700625_1729535767215449_5715560798704212188_n.jpg

20201002_182140 (1).jpg
Dinner is on come get some before I finish it. Mashed potatoes with lumpy gravy, salad and biscuit. But the best is a New York steak off the BBQ grill that turned out nice and tender.
Once every other month I get a good meal the rest of the time it's pretty much **** on a shingle. Lol

View attachment 1715605254 Dinner is on come get some before I finish it. Mashed potatoes with lumpy gravy, salad and biscuit. But the best is a New York steak off the BBQ grill that turned out nice and tender.
Once every other month I get a good meal the rest of the time it's pretty much **** on a shingle. Lol
Yummy ,supposed I’m to late eh.

View attachment 1715605254 Dinner is on come get some before I finish it. Mashed potatoes with lumpy gravy, salad and biscuit. But the best is a New York steak off the BBQ grill that turned out nice and tender.
Did it squeal when you stuck your fork in it or maybe a vet could bring it back to life. Too rare for me. Other than that it looks really good. What did you wash it down with?

Morning men,late night last night was at the rink , there allowed 12players per team ,running time did 2 games 1 hour each , now why are I’m I sore :rolleyes:

Another smoke filled day , now that trump has the virus we can’t get any info on the fires ,weird how you only can get news that they let you get , reminds me of that movie that Dustin Hoffman played in where they make up a story and feed it to the people .grrrr

Another smoke filled day , now that trump has the virus we can’t get any info on the fires ,weird how you only can get news that they let you get , reminds me of that movie that Dustin Hoffman played in where they make up a story and feed it to the people .grrrr
I learned in high school that its called "Wag the dog" The media shows you what they want you to look at to keep you from seeing what is actually happening around you.

Over 4 million acres burned. 30 people dead. Thousands of buildings burned and 96,000 people evacuated. Now back to Covid

-
Back