Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Friday. We're celebrating Thanksgiving here this weekend. Going to be different this year now being in the second wave. We were supposed to go to our sons for the weekend but plans have now changed and that's fine.
I went and got tested for covid yesterday. 99.999% sure I'm fine but have a funny feeling when I breathe. I'm going to my Dr. next Wednesday and knowing him he'd suggest I got sand get tested. I'm sure it's from all the acid reflux I've been getting.
Anyway, School is now in session, most of you probably know this but always good to watch.

Morning guys and Happy Friday. We're celebrating Thanksgiving here this weekend. Going to be different this year now being in the second wave. We were supposed to go to our sons for the weekend but plans have now changed and that's fine.
I went and got tested for covid yesterday. 99.999% sure I'm fine but have a funny feeling when I breathe. I'm going to my Dr. next Wednesday and knowing him he'd suggest I got sand get tested. I'm sure it's from all the acid reflux I've been getting.
Anyway, School is now in session, most of you probably know this but always good to watch.
i hate to say it Mark but back when you said lockdown over there was going to get it under control we knew different. That is why our numbers got so high there is no stopping this. The good thing is it has a very high survival rate I hope the best for your health.

Good morning guys happy Friday , burn out Friday if I remember correctly! Went to my first meeting last night walked into the building with my mask on of course , walked by the hand sanitizer, and tryed to head right in well times have changed , all I hear is this nice lady YELL hey you STOP you need to sanitize your hands and give me your name , so I asked if she wanted my # also , she wasn’t impressed, I obviously don’t get out much ,all the new rule changes for hockey is in incredible lots of new penalties and procedures cant grab the puck from the goalie linesman must wear a mask , cannot intervene in a fight unless a player is at a distinct disadvantage, if you do you must disinfect your hands before you resume play .etc you all stay safe out there have a great long weekend cheers boys !

2DBC5122-C3A4-4736-86F3-C48091F08DA3.jpeg

Good morning guys happy Friday , burn out Friday if I remember correctly! Went to my first meeting last night walked into the building with my mask on of course , walked by the hand sanitizer, and tryed to head right in well times have changed , all I hear is this nice lady YELL hey you STOP you need to sanitize your hands and give me your name , so I asked if she wanted my # also , she wasn’t impressed, I obviously don’t get out much ,all the new rule changes for hockey is in incredible lots of new penalties and procedures cant grab the puck from the goalie linesman must wear a mask , cannot intervene in a fight unless a player is at a distinct disadvantage, if you do you must disinfect your hands before you resume play .etc you all stay safe out there have a great long weekend cheers boys !
They even want to eliminate checking in the OHL :wtf::BangHead: . Now you are taking this a little to far :BangHead::BangHead: . They will lose another fan !!!

i hate to say it Mark but back when you said lockdown over there was going to get it under control we knew different. That is why our numbers got so high there is no stopping this. The good thing is it has a very high survival rate I hope the best for your health.
We were doing very well CF till the college/university kids started to party and other people who knew better than the Dr's etc did that refuse to wear a mask. That's why the second wave came in. It was predicted it would come back because of these idiots. There is one guy in Toronto who is head a group that refuses to wear masks and he just came back from out of country and refused to self isolate for 14 days. He is going to be fined big time for his stupid defiant actions and I say good enough for you. Stay safe CF. Have a great weekend too BTW.

The junior leagues can't check or fight either. Fights should never be allowed in hockey in any league, my opinion of course. I know you guys will probably disagree with me though. Part of the game they say. Was that in the rule book when the game was first invented? I doubt it.

We were doing very well CF till the college/university kids started to party and other people who knew better than the Dr's etc did that refuse to wear a mask. That's why the second wave came in. It was predicted it would come back because of these idiots. There is one guy in Toronto who is head a group that refuses to wear masks and he just came back from out of country and refused to self isolate for 14 days. He is going to be fined big time for his stupid defiant actions and I say good enough for you. Stay safe CF. Have a great weekend too BTW.
Pretty much the same thing has happened here.

The junior leagues can't check or fight either. Fights should never be allowed in hockey in any league, my opinion of course. I know you guys will probably disagree with me though. Part of the game they say. Was that in the rule book when the game was first invented? I doubt it.
I knew you'd disagree with that Mike LOL

I knew you'd disagree with that Mike LOL
Absolutely , if you were not tuff enough like Mr. Gordie Howe , then you had someone on you line who would protect you , like Wayne Gretzkey ,who ever messed with him had to deal with enforcer Semenko . Great players need protection. Just like on the street there are a lot of idiots out there!:D:D

Wasn't a bad day today. Wife and I went out shopping to fill the cupboards this morning.
Wife went out again after lunch so I went out in the Cuda. All the windows down and a bit of heat on. Had a nice drive. The roads will be awful tonight with traffic all backed up on the major highways as people will be shutting up cottages and going to family for Thanksgiving. We're staying right were we are. The cops will be out in full force and grabbing the speeders and aggressive drivers. Hope it's not a slaughter out there this weekend. It sure was cold this morning. Jack Frost had come in overnight and when I checked the weather at 6am it was 1 degree. Got up to around 16 today and even better tomorrow

Absolutely , if you were not tuff enough like Mr. Gordie Howe , then you had someone on you line who would protect you , like Wayne Gretzkey ,who ever messed with him had to deal with enforcer Semenko . Great players need protection. Just like on the street there are a lot of idiots out there!:D:D
I just don't agree with violence in hockey. Just not my thing. Play clean or don't play at all. I was watching boxing the other night and it broke out into a hockey game LOL

I hope to get the combine out tomorrow and start harvest.
Hope the weather will be great for you to finish it off and hope you get good money for it too. Supper time again guys so have a great evening. Fred...Hope your journey has been a good one buddy. Stay safe everyone.

In Des Moines got my motel room and my buddy Lon and I are gonna have a drink tonight and sure is busy around here compared to back home. Only stopped at out of the way places on the way here.
800 miles about and had a great time other than road construction that sucks.

Was able to get a full afternoon of work in, for a change. No rain for at least a month, and none in site. It'll probably start raining when the farmers want to get their beans in.

Was able to get a full afternoon of work in, for a change. No rain for at least a month, and none in site. It'll probably start raining when the farmers want to get their beans in.
That is my fear I start harvest on my beans tomorrow and hope the rain holds off still.

It was a beautiful day out here today
Me and the wife had some errands to run and tagged a date nite onto that

I asked her what car we should take, she said "its nice out, we should take the duster"

Whoo Hoo Montana is #4 per capita covid 19 in the nation and moving up. Immigrants. Never seen so many out of state plates this time of year.

I just don't agree with violence in hockey. Just not my thing. Play clean or don't play at all. I was watching boxing the other night and it broke out into a hockey game LOL
I love boxing , most guys get really dumb in the noodle but the condition that the guys are in is admirable.

Whoo Hoo Montana is #4 per capita covid 19 in the nation and moving up. Immigrants. Never seen so many out of state plates this time of year.
Us too . Followed a Washington plate to Costco tonight .

Ok you Michigan guys out there what tf is this murder ,kidnapping thing with the governor going on in your state ?

-
Back