Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ok you Michigan guys out there what tf is this murder ,kidnapping thing with the governor going on in your state ?
this lady is gunning for an impeachment, some guys just jumped the gun and didnt go through the proper channels...i wonder where they got that idea from?

2D491897-78E6-4E20-A064-63828A1AAA0C.jpeg
Outta the loop

In Des Moines got my motel room and my buddy Lon and I are gonna have a drink tonight and sure is busy around here compared to back home. Only stopped at out of the way places on the way here.
800 miles about and had a great time other than road construction that sucks.
Must be like Canada Fred having two seasons. Construction and Winter

I love boxing , most guys get really dumb in the noodle but the condition that the guys are in is admirable.
Used to love watching Ali in the ring. He was magical. I met him at Heathrow Airport in England in 1966. Both mom and I got his autograph. I have both of them now after mom passed away.

Ok you Michigan guys out there what tf is this murder ,kidnapping thing with the governor going on in your state ?
The funny thing is she went on TV and condemned Trump for not calling out right wing groups in the debate. The next day they released photos from the accounts of these guys and guess what they were actually part of Antifa which Trump condemned and called Joe out on it all the while Joe said Antifa is just an idea and not a hate group.

Morning ,another blustery day on the wet coast , got 30mm of rain yesterday ,more today off and on though ,gonna see what kinda trouble I can get up to I guess have a great day fellas stay safe !

Morning ,another blustery day on the wet coast , got 30mm of rain yesterday ,more today off and on though ,gonna see what kinda trouble I can get up to I guess have a great day fellas stay safe !
It was lovely here this morning and then after lunch the clouds moved in and wow did the temp started to drop down.
The wife's second cousin got married today not far from here. With the restrictions they could only have 25 people so we watched the ceremony on Zoom. 59 guests on zoom. It wasn't bad really but with the camera far away from the house the wifi wasn't that good. They live right on Lake Ontario so was quite gusty. The brides sister watch the ceremony from Berlin Germany.

It was lovely here this morning and then after lunch the clouds moved in and wow did the temp started to drop down.
The wife's second cousin got married today not far from here. With the restrictions they could only have 25 people so we watched the ceremony on Zoom. 59 guests on zoom. It wasn't bad really but with the camera far away from the house the wifi wasn't that good. They live right on Lake Ontario so was quite gusty. The brides sister watch the ceremony from Berlin Germany.
Good way to save some money !

Took the duster out for a spin today, what a beautiful day.

Well, cam sensor did not fix the old dodge truck. It's so weird cause all of the testing I've done points to that sensor, not that I'm well rehearsed at any of this. If I hotwire the coil, it runs.
Knocked the garden in the head today. No big job. Very little rain today.

Well tranny all rebuilt and on my way back home. Stopped for the night in Brookings South Dakota.
I sure learned a lot about trannys from my buddy that's been rebuilding them his whole life and had a great visit there, was well worth the trip. I'll be back home tomorrow afternoon I'm not rushing the trip just enjoying my trip.

-
Back