Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I be home.
Had a good day at work did a whole 4 hours and drove the scamp to work and back. So now checking for tranny leaks and none so far but got a rattle to find.

Morning men, pushing 1600 pages wow ! It was nice here yesterday obviously cool in the morning but I’m still wearing shorts to work was in a tee shirt under the coveralls by noon , but that said she is changing rain for next couple days . Cheers stay safe !
How's things between you and the Miss Know It All Biff?

The rain hasn't stopped all day but it is mild though. I made omelets for lunch today. 2 eggs, mushrooms, onion, cheese and toast. Did a lot of work inside the house downstairs. I did the rec room, dusted, vacuumed and washed the floor. Haven't done it for a while but wasn't really dirty anyway just feels cleaner. Then cleaned the bathroom downstairs.
Things you do downstairs when you can't go outside to play lol

The rain hasn't stopped all day but it is mild though. I made omelets for lunch today. 2 eggs, mushrooms, onion, cheese and toast. Did a lot of work inside the house downstairs. I did the rec room, dusted, vacuumed and washed the floor. Haven't done it for a while but wasn't really dirty anyway just feels cleaner. Then cleaned the bathroom downstairs.
Things you do downstairs when you can't go outside to play lol
Need to clean my house can you stop by?
Actually my garage needs a good cleaning and repainting and will do that this winter when I get back from Washington.

I be home.
Had a good day at work did a whole 4 hours and drove the scamp to work and back. So now checking for tranny leaks and none so far but got a rattle to find.
Found it.:poke:

DL613_Rattlesnakes_rattle_short.jpg

Hope you all had a good day , worked out in the shop last couple nights makin some extra dough .

-
Back