Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
7566BAFB-F0E3-4F7D-8FE5-808B32218A9F.jpeg

Well today was an interesting day weather wise, kinda chilly and light rain this morning, turned sunny but windy this afternoon, now chilly again and light snow. Temperature went from 3 C at 6AM to 14 or 15 C at 4PM, now -1C.

Well today was an interesting day weather wise, kinda chilly and light rain this morning, turned sunny but windy this afternoon, now chilly again and light snow. Temperature went from 3 C at 6AM to 14 or 15 C at 4PM, now -1C.
Yeah I agree FOG... Don't think we got any snow though and when I checked the temp last night at bedtime it was 1C and at 6:15 am it's 3C. Supposed to be 12 and sunny today. Geez the nights are closing in earlier every day and the time changes in two weeks. Really cold out west though windchills of -16 and 10-15cm of snow. Lucky them!!!

Good morning, well I woke up to the neighbor mowing the lawn and 10deg c no four letter word here :thumbsup:

Cold here but sunny and a great day lots of kids and grand kids visiting and making me dinner and desert.
Life is good......

Been sunny and 12 today but a cold wind but went out for a drive with the heater on and 4 windows down. Great drive and met a guy with a 68 Ford Galaxie all nicely done up as a cruiser.
Cooling down once again.

Gonna start a zoom meeting her in a bit well that’s new ! Cheers cause I’ll be off line here’s a quick pic

14241D0E-95DE-45F8-A977-A97C76842173.jpeg

Just got in off the combine. Today was a mess. One lap around the field and it died. I pulled the air filter and she was about plugged from the very dusty beans this year. Another lap around the field and she died. Went to Napa warehouse almost an hour away and picked up both fuel filters. Put them on and got another lap around the field before it died again. Pulled the separator fuel bowl off the tank and dammit no fuel coming out and a wad of wet bean dust inside it. Blew backward into the tank and fuel is flowing. Ran great again filled a wagon and the combine but cant dump till the afternoon Sunday. I hope to get the field done tomorrow.

Just got in off the combine. Today was a mess. One lap around the field and it died. I pulled the air filter and she was about plugged from the very dusty beans this year. Another lap around the field and she died. Went to Napa warehouse almost an hour away and picked up both fuel filters. Put them on and got another lap around the field before it died again. Pulled the separator fuel bowl off the tank and dammit no fuel coming out and a wad of wet bean dust inside it. Blew backward into the tank and fuel is flowing. Ran great again filled a wagon and the combine but cant dump till the afternoon Sunday. I hope to get the field done tomorrow.
I would say you had an eventful day CF .

Hope you enjoyed your day with the family.
First batch of family just left, the ones that worked today will be here soon for the left overs.
4 lb pot roast and a 4 lb brisket will all be gone real soon.
Trust me I will sleep in so type lightly in the morning. lol

Sounds like you had a hard day CF would have brought you dinner and a beer tonight if you were a bit closer..

-
Back