Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I am waiting on a reply from someone on Marketplace to hopefully go look at a 42 Dodge sedan that we may pull floors out of for my sons 41 Dodge coupe.

I am waiting on a reply from someone on Marketplace to hopefully go look at a 42 Dodge sedan that we may pull floors out of for my sons 41 Dodge coupe.
Hope they come through for you. I find Marketplace is better than KIJIJI. A lot of people on KIJIJI (I call Kijidiots) call and make arrangements to come and see or buy your stuff and never show up and don't have the courtesy to call and at least tell you they aren't coming.

123681168_704222290209361_4860750922063306971_n.jpg

Hope they come through for you. I find Marketplace is better than KIJIJI. A lot of people on KIJIJI (I call Kijidiots) call and make arrangements to come and see or buy your stuff and never show up and don't have the courtesy to call and at least tell you they aren't coming.
I find Marketplace that way when I sell everyone offers 1/2 or less without even looking at it and 9 in 10 never show or contact back after you set a time for them to look at it.

Got a sunny and 7-8 degree day today then rain most of the day tomorrow with 60mph winds. Got to finish putting the summer stuff away today like patio table and chairs and some ceramics and a few incidentals. I brought all the freezable fluids in from the garage yesterday. That'll be pretty much all the stuff that needs to be done. Might have a bbq for lunch and that'll probably the last one for this year then can deal with the bbq till next season. Hate having to do this every year. Oh yeah... still have to put the xmas decorations up but that can wait till mid December.
:D

24067840_572803686397555_3192642231370858982_n.jpg

Have a question for you guys , I am thinking of changing the rear axle lube , it has been a while , my question is what is better regular lube or synthetic ?

Have a question for you guys , I am thinking of changing the rear axle lube , it has been a while , my question is what is better regular lube or synthetic ?
Good question Mike I'm running Royal Purple in mine thinking it's best but never checked into it.

Well that was a waste. There were no floors left in that car if that tells you what it looked like. He walked up rolling a joint saying thats a good deal at 900 firm and if it was running it would be worth 5 times that. I said no thanks and left.

Just regular, it’s had 80w90 for years just add the proper posi additive.

Well that was a waste. There were no floors left in that car if that tells you what it looked like. He walked up rolling a joint saying thats a good deal at 900 firm and if it was running it would be worth 5 times that. I said no thanks and left.
Thinks he has a Gem there I'm guessing. lol

Just regular, it’s had 80w90 for years just add the proper posi additive.
Friction modifier I think it's called I didn't have to add that the Royal Purple has it in there formula.
But yea good old 80 90 has always worked well.

Morning guys frost on the pumpkins this morning, big storm going to roll thru later today or tomorrow,snow on the hills , it’s definitely November.

If you look at the molecular structure of synthetic oil the molecules are are identical in size, this is why older engines leak with synthetic. Not saying it’s good or bad but I prefer good old conventional oil .

So I've suspected for some time that the old girlfriend is cheating on me. The usual "red flags", she turns her phone screen away when texting always going out with the girlfriends, new underwear all the time. I try to stay awake when she comes home at night but I always fall asleep. Anyway, last night around midnight I decided to hide underneath my duramax and wait for her to come home. Shortly after a honda pulled in and she got out while buttoning here shirt. She then pulled out her panties and slipped them on under her dress. It was at that moment while I was laying under my truck that A guy noticed a hairline crack in the rear shock mounting bracket. Is that something A feller can weld??? Or does the whole bracket need to be replaced?? If it can be welded, does anyone got a welder I could borrow. Thanks in advance

So I've suspected for some time that the old girlfriend is cheating on me. The usual "red flags", she turns her phone screen away when texting always going out with the girlfriends, new underwear all the time. I try to stay awake when she comes home at night but I always fall asleep. Anyway, last night around midnight I decided to hide underneath my duramax and wait for her to come home. Shortly after a honda pulled in and she got out while buttoning here shirt. She then pulled out her panties and slipped them on under her dress. It was at that moment while I was laying under my truck that A guy noticed a hairline crack in the rear shock mounting bracket. Is that something A feller can weld??? Or does the whole bracket need to be replaced?? If it can be welded, does anyone got a welder I could borrow. Thanks in advance
Geez you do have a serious problem. I'd weld it and put some gussets on there too. Hope that solves your problem.

Finished putting everything away and then we sat outside with a tea. It wasn't bad really and we were in the sun. Wow did it ever cool down quick. A matter of less than 20 minutes it got really cold so headed inside.
Lots of rain and high winds coming our way tomorrow.
Batten down the hatches guys.

-
Back