Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Not sure I offered 250 and to drag it out of the grape vines he said he would come down to 500 so I walked. He said keep my number in case you change your mind.
You would think if your selling a car you would drag it out of the weeds clean it up and make it look presentable. I would, can't cost that much for a little soap and water.

I bought a few old grain trucks from local farmers cleaned them did what ever I could without spending tons of money and sold them for a profit.
Might start doing that again just for something to do.

Been a crappy day all day today. Just went out to put the garbage and recycling out for tomorrow. The sky opened up about an hour ago and did it ever pour down and got quite windy too. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little better hopefully.
Find a nice warm place and have a great evening.

Been a crappy day all day today. Just went out to put the garbage and recycling out for tomorrow. The sky opened up about an hour ago and did it ever pour down and got quite windy too. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little better hopefully.
You as well Mark but sorry you all got hit with all that rain.

Not putting my garbage out , garbage can will be in the next block !:eek:

Well another day at the rink , what is it with teenagers , disrespectful little pukes , omg I did not treat disrespect with respect in this game , chirped at every call, and I was just a linespearson .grrrrr.

Forgot the bacon on the grill grrrrr.

20201028_173256.jpg

Well another day at the rink , what is it with teenagers , disrespectful little pukes , omg I did not treat disrespect with respect in this game , chirped at every call, and I was just a linespearson .grrrrr.
I here ya Biff we need to get the paddle out and teach them respect I think.

I made sure that the mums running the clock new that there little angles were assholes , so we’ll see how next game goes !

Fixed my truck this evening. Winterized it last week, and had overheating issues ever since. After a new cap, thermostat, upper radiator hose, and radiator, problem solved. Thought I might have to replace the bypass hose, but didn't have to. I'm taking it back. $15 for a molded hose with a 90, is nuts.

Fixed my truck this evening. Winterized it last week, and had overheating issues ever since. After a new cap, thermostat, upper radiator hose, and radiator, problem solved. Thought I might have to replace the bypass hose, but didn't have to. I'm taking it back. $15 for a molded hose with a 90, is nuts.
Parts prices have gone up I think getting harder to keep things fixed.

-
Back