Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
SNO BLOWER DEF>..A machine typically powered by gas to blow snow from one spot to another but sometimes misunderstood for a man looking for a snow job.
Also misinterpreted for a blower to put your ice cold parts in to warm them up but not recommended.
For more definitions please insult your wife or go to blowsno.comm. LOL

Well it’s definitely nov it’s 2 deg raining sideways about 40 mph wind , I friggin love this time of year ! Storms are the chit :thumbsup:

125490056_3590515487637735_4173353460425993025_n.jpg

Saw a sad thing on the news last night Biff. A women in BC who was pregnant went to the hospital thinking she had pneumonia and turns out she has covid. They had to take the baby but not full term but he's doing fine but she's in a coma now. Looks like a day to day thing right now. Just hope for the best.

We still have people without hydro 24 hrs after the storm. My daughter's friends are in that boat right now. No heat, can't cook except for bbq. Going below zero tonight as well -8. Hydro is working overtime to rectify the problem but a lot of trees came down taking hydro wires with them. Niagara Falls had 141 km winds that's 100mph or darn close to it in my book..

-
Back